Thread: obe and mental health

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: obe and mental health

I think I have being misdiagnosed as schizophrenic when I am actually clairaudient from being autistic. I am trying to raise my vibration so high that the voices brake down and get removed. So I can prove to the doctor that I am misdiagnosed. I first need to give the doctor evidence that I can actually have no voices. Or take a ly-detector test and say I have no more voices from spiritual exercises.

I see the benefits of using anti-psychotic clozapine. I have been a long term user so I know the benefits of the drug very well. It basically works like this. It is a protective toxin. It disoriented states of lucid dreaming or out of body experiences and waking consciousness. Because of the high level of toxins that’s' the only reason why it's so hard to obe or lucid dream on the meds. You can now imagine how much toxins play a role in doing this effect. I can imagine more than 1 litre of the stuff in the body. That's why it takes so long to detox because of the heavy amount of toxins in the body

I call it a protective toxin

It puts you in an out of your body giving room to be. You can say zombie. I call it safe mode. It makes influences of the dark side less less overwhelming. The medication disconnects from reality give states of safe mode like a computer. This disorientated ability from the medication gives room to disconnect and space to be. Every time all the bad stuff you have come threw you can disconnect from it. You know how in jail how tough it is for people have learnt to disconnect same with clozapine it does the same job.

Now the medication is design to make you disconnect at the same time on some level be connected at the same time. It's a combination of both

The medication gives room

Unfortunately when comes to obe the only way you can really obe on anti-psychotics is threw the light body not the astral body. That is theory in practice.

I found psychiatric medication psychotics as a escape goat or a short cut. Because it blocks negs and gives me room to raise my vibration. I still get dreams every so often but I don't have negs anymore from raising my vibration like I use too. I took the short cut of not suffering the bustards by taking medication and raising my vibration to point where I don't have to suffer them anymore because I got rid of them. Even all the psychics I know tell me that I don't have negs anymore. I trust this threw them including no nightmares very often. I just got to get rid of my voices threw raising frequency

It's a shortcut to good good neg relief the medication but a real real mission getting off the medication threw the doctor. Anyway I know what I am doing. Just got to give evidence that my voices are not schizophrenic.

I work with the medication. The medication protection is a god send.I have more than 10,000 angels healing me on a mental emotional and spiritual level. I need soul retrieval. TO become fully positive. To become fully sound, etc etc etc

I need to become fully sound before lowering my medication otherwise I will simply end up in hospital again.

I told the doctor that attempts of lowering medication with the voices and the negs is a waste of my time. Because I know I will just get unwell again.
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 6th February 2016 at 05:28 AM.