Something different has started to occur before I fall to sleep and also in my dreams...FEAR....I feel something awakening my fear again??..I see very quick images still when awaken but with eyes closed...these images are there to take my focus from what happens around me...something closing in on me...it is so different energy that my heart makes a huge jump....and my whole body tenses totally....this is before I fall to sleep....but I keep me cool and that is shown that I can fall to sleep and I do not let the fear take me...

In the dream happens things also to frighten me...like in this dream I was sleeping on a couch..and my hand did stuck between the cushions...and I comment it with...strange couch...and I do not let the fear take me....but I feel it very clearly...like a terror...

This happened the day before this in my dream...I am shown like a pearl with a like a needle on the bottom of the pearl...I know it is a crystal...so I have a tool to measure the authenticity
with...I press the tool against the crystal and it gives a very clear sound....pling....it is a real crystal....