Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dreamy's Beau

Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
    Nice! where/ why did you learn this (these letters in Hebrew)? Kabbalah?
    Thank you Dontco,

Where did I learn this? I didn't learn, I remember, for me it's not kabbalah, it's just memory.

Why? As is any memory, it came...it comes.

I've been remembering since 1998, most especially post-1999. Upon losing whom I learned myself to be...I began to remember whom I can never lose. Ive never sought out a teacher that I might be taught or given from, I've searched out the internet often enough attempting to confirm memories, however most confirmation cannot be found. I rather see it as my true self confirmed.

Most of what I might write about is too large to communicate...just wouldn't make sense in today's language/s that are little more than parroting terms without understanding the root.

I do understand that what I mean by memory...is pretty much what any other has access to as memory. To say that seems strange, for the oddest thing comes with that...Memory sets to within to uniquely prove one to themself, even as it proves out everything to everyone....one and all, one in all, one of all...etc.

The combination of uniquely you and all... keeps one from losing who they truly are to once again the broader dynamic of memory...like one having been lost of themself within our one world share...to only be what the world learns them to have been.

Memory is like a Mother whom at once recognizes the family, yet she uniquely sees each individually unique child. In this sense though, there is no sibling rivalry...simply because it's memory...what has come to pass...even what within the realm of possibility determinately predicates as future coming to me or even us all.

Looking at our modern American usage of english...I remember roots that in there tendrils is here to fore...sanskrit in as much as we'd recognize a language as such. One letter is like that mustard seed and here now is like the biggest damn tree you ever could feel to see...filled with lives...all lives...talking at once...memories.

Gotta scoot..busy day ahead...
    Last edited by Timothy; 15th February 2017 at 02:00 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce