Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
it was like a historic occasion, like the berlin wall or michael jackson's death. a "great" but unfortunate event.. i felt it , it felt very "objective," and the god voice declared it solemnly that on this day michael had fallen. he (michael) was acting strange. i saw a vision of him walking out on a stage like a cat walk (bravado) as if to say "screw this guy he's not as glorious as me." it was all hubris. then he appeared (before my psychic sight) the next day and looked kinda funny like he didn't know what life was anymore... trying to look and be loving but somehow fake like his soul was missing. then the prophecy began, big test of faith and the angels were no use at all. they are still, no use at all. does anyone know what it might take for angels to un-fall?. not that i am desperate to have that happen, but they are still hanging around...
Thank you olyris for your patience with me.
I do not doubt your experience but I am a bit hesitant to believe it was archangele Michael who fell...it feels to me like my own experience...that I fell from grace and still was arrogant when starting this incarnation, because I had hybris....

I believe you experienced one of your own pre-life occations...angels can not intervene...they can give information...but not intervene..they can protect to some extent......I have experience with ArcheAngele Michael and it felt like I was in a huge blue Cathedral...and Uriel is pink...when he surrounded me it felt like all turned to pink...and I tried to ask about this...I said...it felt like I had a pink glasses on me...Jesus I experienced like carmine-red with gold in it...green as Gabriel...he was around me in my childhood...I stopped seeing him when I was 7 yrs old...yellow I feel it to be sun or someone being like sun but I do not know if it is an angele.......silver I feel as an element ...water...and I am much part of it....

Okay...do I have to fear now when I have said this...is there white coted people sent to my adress??

I feel that I can´t come further if I do not be as truthful as possible, you have really helped me Olyris, thank you...

Love
ia