Thread: My Lucid Dream Journal

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Lucid dream within a dream

Date: 30/05/18

Time: approx. 10am - 11.30am [lie-in]

Non lucid dream
    i was sitting on the toilet in my childhood home, when i began to hear a voice speaking to me, it was telling me things about myself & my life, giving me higher understandings etc. then i began to see imagery of places i didn't recognise, & it felt like i was lucid dreaming.

i thought to myself 'well this has never happened to me before while sitting on the toilet' once the voice & imagery stopped & i was back to sitting on the toilet again.

Notes
    [i think i had now gained some lucidity, as after explaining to the now 'dream' residents why i was there, i then went on to explore the back garden & later the front garden to see what was different.

[my memory is not so clear , so i wont describe most of what i saw]

i do remember that there was some of the orange blossom tree we had had in our garden still there & it was hanging over the boundary wall. i thought i would like to take a cutting of that

Also there was a cabinet full of ornaments etc. & i looked through them all to see if any were ours, i recognised many that i had not thought about for years.

Notes
    i do not remember any more of the dream

Lucid Dream - flying through the neighbourhood

i was airborne & travelling along through a neighbourhood when i recognised where i was, i was in my own 'present day' neighbourhood, so i turned around and flew back towards my current home.

As i flew around the corner towards where our home should of been situated, a different landscape greeted me. i was at a very high vantage point & an unfamiliar town could be seen in the distance way below.

The homes were grey in colour, had pointy spiked roofs & were all the same.

In the area where our home should of been there was instead some sort of play area made from wood, something like an adventure playground, which had a wooden archway with a name on a plaque at the entrance.

Notes
    i lost my vision after this, just blackness, i tried speaking out loud 'i want clear sight, clarity now' but my vision never returned.

i then either woke or fell back into non-lucid dreaming.
    Last edited by newfreedom; 23rd November 2018 at 02:03 PM. Reason: typo
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce