Who would have thought of plonking a CAVE in the middle of a strong current bang on the edge of a Waterfall thousands of feet up?.

Sometimes when you wake the impression that a dream leaves is worth taking note of. When I was at the hight of my out of body experiences, I knew they were real because I had instigated them and stayed conscious to record everything to the end. But when you wake from a dream its a bit iffy knowing when its just your mind processing everyday life and thoughts, or whether this has been an adventure with a little guided assistance for a purpose.

Adventures started but then things got more serious and the clairaudience started up and most of the experiences after that seemed to be simulations to show me what is happening in my daily life and GENTLE HINTS to be worked out that would process my thoughts to a more positive way of thinking and more of a compassionate tone .

So when I read of someone writing of a similar experience to one of my unforgettable ones the adrenalin starts up. Could this be confirmation that what I experienced (and left such an impact never to be forgotten )was actualy somewhere in non physical?

I read of this in ' THE BRIDGE BETWEEN WORLDS'.By ROYA SANDS.( SARYON MICHAEL WHITE)
He has a U Tube chanel I subscribe to and describes himself as a chanel of ascended masters, describing the writing of this book as a ' Channeled fiction book. 'He also says that his work comes from Visions or Dreams
I wonder could we both have visited this place? He even mentioned one of the main characters 'Roya' as growing up during Harry Potter and experiencing a magical, Harry Potter type visit.
My first impression upon wakening was that this was like a Harry Potter dream.

In the book the characters have been taken to an advanced civilisation existing within earth and one of their sight seeing tours reads as.......

"13 The Fruits of Knowledge

Standing near the center of the map room, the two families soaked in the unusual sensation of the air, which felt charged with living energy. Every breath felt refreshing and restorative. “I want all of you to feel this connection to the sound of the waterfall from a distance before we go to the viewing platform,” invited Amaron. “This room was designed to capture the sound, just as the flow of the water beneath this structure was designed to help charge the air energetically. You will find that a lot of the structures in Lys were created to complement how sound and natural forms of energy can work together to amplify the presence of a field that can support expanded states of consciousness.” The sensation of the sound did indeed feel hypnotic and seemed to add to the impression that the air was alive, as if the air itself was exhilarated by the sound. From a distance, all they could see was darkness beyond, but as they approached the viewing platform, they gradually began to perceive a soft ambient light radiating from an unknown source. Amaron stopped at the entrance, as if to allow each of them the opportunity to step into discovery without being led. Claire’s eyes were beaming with excitement in anticipation of what they were about to see. Roya, Ami, and Mandy walked forward to the safety wall which came up to their chests. The edge of the platform extended beyond the wall of the map room in a semicircle. Looking over the edge, they saw the most magnificent sight they had ever beheld. Their jaws dropped open as the rest of the group fanned out on either side of the girls. Before them was a vast cavern. On the far side, they could see tall cliffs with spectacular twin waterfalls flowing down to the bottom of the chasm many stories below, forming a river that flowed in their direction. An even bigger surprise were the numerous slanted buildings on either side of the waterfalls which connected the floor of the cavern to its ceiling. They were the size of skyscrapers, with windows, balconies, and elegantly etched patterns of light in the stonework. Roya leaned cautiously over the edge of the safety wall, stretching to see the building beneath them. It appeared to be carved directly into the rock walls of the massive cavern. She saw many other windows and balconies and determined that the balcony they were on was about eight stories above the base of the cavern. They were right at the center of a building structure that opened as a semicircle toward the waterfalls. With a gasp of surprise, she realized that one source of the ambient light was the water itself. The falls appeared to be slightly luminescent, and the same was true of the river that flowed from the pool at their base. The river appeared to flow right into the lower level of the curved building."

from "Roya Sands and the Bridge Between Worlds" by Saryon Michael White

This is what I recorded almost 6 years ago here in the journal...

9th September 2013
https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sh...ight=Waterfall

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
This morning I woke up to a wonderful Harry Potter type dream.
Have had all day to think about this as I couldn't get it out of my mind , it was so entertaining.
Woke up 4am to go to bathroom so settled down to some NEWS. I must have gone to sleep and woke up to the dream.

I'm in a really crowded locker room and people are pushing past me. I don't like it,I'm getting squashed.This is a school but it's new to me. People were getting their coats to leave and I tell a woman that I don't like it here. Two other people come up to me because of what I had said. They say I had better not tell the teacher.I walk along a corridor and now the hallway is square and I have a choose of doors to go through. I choose a door and a woman is in her room with a coffee table full of party like foods.She tells me her room has been taken over for a party.
We both go to another part of the room where some friends are.As we talk around the table with party food on it I look forward and notice that the wall to the room that we are facing is all made of glass.

THIS IS WHEN THE FUN STARTED.
I can see water outside moving fast all around.We are sitting in the middle of a flowing river.I feel amazed and get up to have a look at the scene when I can see below tops of buildings very far below and I thought they were under water when it dawned on me that they were at the edge of the water and untouched.It was us.Our room was sitting on the top of a massive waterfall.We were right plonk in the middle on the edge as the water goes over falling thousands of feet to the ground.This wasn't frightening ,it was awesome to witness. I looked up at the roof to see the roof was a cave. We were sitting in a cave.
Now the show started.
Flying high in the sky men dressed a bit like jokers all flying towards us.we are all standing at the glass watching the show.The men approach high up above us and line up, facing us and point what looks like guns at us. I'm the only one who ducks but then realise nothing can harm us here so I stand up and face them and we all get shot with coloured paint.This was fun.
The next show was awesome to watch.
Two massive BLUE figures approach. They fill up the sky. One is a man ,the other is a woman.he is behind the woman holding her on the waist.They fly right up in front of us and gently kiss and fly away. All of us loved that. This was a show we were all watching. This was the party. We fly down to the bottom where all the others are and a flying trailer of some kind has ribbons trailing behind and shouts to the children " come and catch me . " The children run and try to catch the end of a ribbon and they are taken for a ride.
They loved it. this was such fun I wondered why we didn't have something like that where I was.

Now this was all I can remember.
I know Richard and Tutor have both suggested that I the EYE might have just been the beginning so my dream may have started out with me just making up the first part ,but the rest I wonder if I did wander into the astral with help because I don't think I could have made something like that up. It was fun and awesome.
Who would have plonked a cave in the middle of a strong current bang on the edge of a waterfall thousands of feet high. ??