I don't know if dolphins do, but I have a grey torby Maine Coone mix, named Mouse, who has mad astral skills. A few weeks ago, she astrally slept with me at the foot of my bed. I even woke up a couple of times and felt her with my foot. I got up that morning and she hopped down and followed me out the bedroom door and down the stairs. I headed to the kitchen to start feeding all the beasts. It's a bit of a production because we have 7 cats and a dog. I noticed as I was putting the bowls down she wasn't at her spot. Then I remembered, she spent the night in the back bedroom with my brother's three cats. She and Budley are really fond of one another. So I grabbed their bowls and headed to the back bedroom and opened the door and sure enough, Mouse was at the door and bolted out and down the hall to the kitchen to her bowl while I gave Budley, Gracie and Petie their bowls. That cat can apparate in a fully visible (non-see through) physical-looking astral body. My daughter had been telling me for about a year that she sees Mouse when she's on campus painting late at night alone in the art building. But it was always out of the corner of her eye.