Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    In last night dream I was shown myself...like I was 2...the part of me who wanted to show me to myself was how much my hair have grown...I was surprised to see it was so much...the growth of my hair...(I find this very diffucult to put in words, do this make any sense??)
    Hair - does it have any special meaning to you?

IMHO hair for women have more important significance than for men. Women tend to have long hair when young, and then cut them, as I noticed. (Not sure why).

Long hair could therefore be a significance of youth - getting younger, particularly psychologically (mentally). You might be therefore unaware how your psyche transforms, getting younger (i.e. refreshed, getting into your original state).

Note that this is very essential thing, getting younger. It's the core idea in taoism.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Hair - does it have any special meaning to you?

IMHO hair for women have more important significance than for men. Women tend to have long hair when young, and then cut them, as I noticed. (Not sure why).

Long hair could therefore be a significance of youth - getting younger, particularly psychologically (mentally). You might be therefore unaware how your psyche transforms, getting younger (i.e. refreshed, getting into your original state).

Note that this is very essential thing, getting younger. It's the core idea in taoism.
    Well, the only thing what comes to mind is...when I was teenager I did cut off my long hair...and I lost totally my confidence....In a way I feel very young in mind Thank you Antares for your input, I do appreaciate it very much.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Yeah, I think it works this way.

I noticed that women change their look (not only hair) after the inner change. It is stunning that they are typically unaware of why they do so, but I noticed every time first the inner change occurs, and then they changed their look. In other words, it seems like there is an inner urge to "reflect" outside what is inside, and the psychological change quickly finds its way to express itself externally.

So this might be one clue, a reference to when you were young and had long hair.

Is there a way to prevent such negative changes inside in others (before they would be expressed externally)?

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Yeah, I think it works this way.

I noticed that women change their look (not only hair) after the inner change. It is stunning that they are typically unaware of why they do so, but I noticed every time first the inner change occurs, and then they changed their look. In other words, it seems like there is an inner urge to "reflect" outside what is inside, and the psychological change quickly finds its way to express itself externally.

So this might be one clue, a reference to when you were young and had long hair.

Is there a way to prevent such negative changes inside in others (before they would be expressed externally)?
    I do not know if I understand what you are saying....what comes to mind is that the inner change is not know until it is expressed externally and when that is done it will be know and can turn to acknowledged inside...and traced so to say and maybe then find the early impulses....I am not sure and do not know..but this far I can follow it clearly...it feels that you can of course feel the urge but to understand it totally it has to be expressed externally...otherwise it is only a hunch it has to be expressed to be known....

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce