Last night dream was comfusing and I am not sure I can decribe it righfully....The start of the dream was that one child in my family will be babtised...so I went to the big church...when I entered the church it was on the neutral level...and I started to serch where my family is...I did see my mothers brothers wife who died very long time ago...she did not want to infulence me she wanted me to decide where I wanted to sit...so I went further then I saw my fathers brother...he was sitting backwards so to say...he have turned his chair towards the croud so to say...I did find it naughty to dare to be so bold...so I did sit where there was several chair empty...I started to ask what side of the family the people where if they where from my mothers side or my fathers side...they did not know...I started to feel a bit panic...so I went to serch furhter...I went down stairs several floors down...in the basement was dark group of men...they where listening to some kind or preacher from a old grammofphone with stone 78 record....I was startlet...and quickly went away...I hear a man say ...go and see that she is not a spy...and when I was cleared I felt releved.....I went upwards some floors and I was soon the top floor...here I see several infants with white clotings...in rows...I am asking what is this for place...no one want to tell me...I asked where is the babtising funt...they do not know what I am asking...this building do look like a church but some how it is not...now I see stairs upwards and there is a man having his legs up and head down like upside down so to say...he is kissing an infant who was with third-degree burn...I ask the man if I can enter the highest floor...yes he say...and I enter the highest floor...there is panorama windows and I see a cabin like building in timber...I leave the high building to go and see if my family is in that timber building...and yes I see several family members and I try to tell them what happened ...but here I woke up....