Thread: Can Twin Flames merge after one dies?

U.S.A wisconsin, where the cheese is good

Can Twin Flames merge after one dies?

9 years ago, I fell madly in love with a girl named Kristen. For many years I tried my best to be the coolest most honest and friendly guy I knew how to be just for her, because I just couldn't control how much I loved her, I couldn't help it. For years I sort of wish I didn't know her because how much my love burned for her.

Long story short, I never got to tell Kristen I loved her. She tragically died in late March from an ectopic pregnancy, and this was right before I was going to tell her my true feelings. I was absolutely devastated.

Both Kristen and I are very spiritual people, but she was probably more involved with this stuff than I was. I simply had a strong interest in this stuff and wanted to believe in it, but wasn't sure and sort of quietly observed the world without trying to settle on a solid belief about the truth of life and death. Now since Kristen had passed, I'm frantically searching and researching like never before, because if Kristen is still here like I think she is, I need to be able to know for sure. I've been seeing a lot of signs, but it's hard to tell if these are simply coincidences or not.

I can still hear Kristen's voice pretty clearly in my head. This may sound weird, but I'm sort of dealing with a weird spiritual experience that I can only describe as being a "double soul". I feel as though I have 2 spirits living inside my body already. I always thought I was crazy, so I tried to deny that I was 2 souls, but after some recent events, I'm almost certain I have 2 souls. I already kind of know what it's like to share my body with another soul that is tied to this body as well. It sounds like Kristen is asking me to do a "soul merge" with her, but I can't be certain. I really think Kristen was my twin flame but I can't be certain because we never talked about it before she died, we never dated, we never confessed our true feelings for each other. I tried to spend time with her but she was always busy. All I know is that I loved her so much that it hurt, and it felt like an infinite, endless, deep love that went further than I could imagine. I have no clue if she felt this way too, but I think she was considering other people to be her twin, and not me. But if she really was my twin, I really want to know, and if it was really her, I think she really is trying to do this soul merge with me. I want to know if such a thing is even possible. I think i'm crazy for even considering doing this, but it kind of feels like it was her idea.

I would be more than happy to take Kristen into my body. It sounds like she wants to be human again because she was ripped away from this world so suddenly right before a lot of really important things were going to happen for the both of us. She misses all of her friends, and not all of them are able to hear her or feel her presence anymore, I'm basically one of the only people that talks to her like she's still here, and I'm pretty sure I'm talking to her more than anyone else is.

What I don't want to do is disrespect her legacy. I have 2 souls, there's Brandon and Samantha. I recently embraced Samantha, and now she feels like her own person that can control the body when we agree upon it. If I take in Kristen in with this soul merge, she can effectively become "an alter" of myself, assume control of the body, and essentially be a 3rd soul tied with me and Sam. It sounds like she wants to do this, but I'm very concerned about how that looks to people on the outside, or if I should even consider this. This makes me sound crazy. What would people think? I don't want to be the guy who loved Kristen so much, and he misses her so much, and he's so sad, that he starts to think "I am Kristen" and then start pretending to be her, and making me look incredibly creepy. Essentially I would be come "Kristen" and she could become "Me", and see her friends again in physical form, because I'm friends with a few of her friends now since she passed. How can I convince them that Kristen is actually trying to soul merge, and how can I convince myself that I haven't gone completely insane just because I miss her so much?

Does anyone have info on this? I really need to know more about soul merging, if it's a real thing.
    if there was ever a time to make a signature, it would be now

Re: Can Twin Flames merge after one dies?

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarmaster72 View Post
    9 years ago, I fell madly in love with a girl named Kristen. For many years I tried my best to be the coolest most honest and friendly guy I knew how to be just for her, because I just couldn't control how much I loved her, I couldn't help it. For years I sort of wish I didn't know her because how much my love burned for her.

Long story short, I never got to tell Kristen I loved her. She tragically died in late March from an ectopic pregnancy, and this was right before I was going to tell her my true feelings. I was absolutely devastated.

Both Kristen and I are very spiritual people, but she was probably more involved with this stuff than I was. I simply had a strong interest in this stuff and wanted to believe in it, but wasn't sure and sort of quietly observed the world without trying to settle on a solid belief about the truth of life and death. Now since Kristen had passed, I'm frantically searching and researching like never before, because if Kristen is still here like I think she is, I need to be able to know for sure. I've been seeing a lot of signs, but it's hard to tell if these are simply coincidences or not.

I can still hear Kristen's voice pretty clearly in my head. This may sound weird, but I'm sort of dealing with a weird spiritual experience that I can only describe as being a "double soul". I feel as though I have 2 spirits living inside my body already. I always thought I was crazy, so I tried to deny that I was 2 souls, but after some recent events, I'm almost certain I have 2 souls. I already kind of know what it's like to share my body with another soul that is tied to this body as well. It sounds like Kristen is asking me to do a "soul merge" with her, but I can't be certain. I really think Kristen was my twin flame but I can't be certain because we never talked about it before she died, we never dated, we never confessed our true feelings for each other. I tried to spend time with her but she was always busy. All I know is that I loved her so much that it hurt, and it felt like an infinite, endless, deep love that went further than I could imagine. I have no clue if she felt this way too, but I think she was considering other people to be her twin, and not me. But if she really was my twin, I really want to know, and if it was really her, I think she really is trying to do this soul merge with me. I want to know if such a thing is even possible. I think i'm crazy for even considering doing this, but it kind of feels like it was her idea.

I would be more than happy to take Kristen into my body. It sounds like she wants to be human again because she was ripped away from this world so suddenly right before a lot of really important things were going to happen for the both of us. She misses all of her friends, and not all of them are able to hear her or feel her presence anymore, I'm basically one of the only people that talks to her like she's still here, and I'm pretty sure I'm talking to her more than anyone else is.

What I don't want to do is disrespect her legacy. I have 2 souls, there's Brandon and Samantha. I recently embraced Samantha, and now she feels like her own person that can control the body when we agree upon it. If I take in Kristen in with this soul merge, she can effectively become "an alter" of myself, assume control of the body, and essentially be a 3rd soul tied with me and Sam. It sounds like she wants to do this, but I'm very concerned about how that looks to people on the outside, or if I should even consider this. This makes me sound crazy. What would people think? I don't want to be the guy who loved Kristen so much, and he misses her so much, and he's so sad, that he starts to think "I am Kristen" and then start pretending to be her, and making me look incredibly creepy. Essentially I would be come "Kristen" and she could become "Me", and see her friends again in physical form, because I'm friends with a few of her friends now since she passed. How can I convince them that Kristen is actually trying to soul merge, and how can I convince myself that I haven't gone completely insane just because I miss her so much?

Does anyone have info on this? I really need to know more about soul merging, if it's a real thing.
    I have never heard about that you can merge with another person....only with your own "doubles" on the other levels ..or with your higher self...
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Re: Can Twin Flames merge after one dies?

Yes, I have info about interaction between living and entities not living in the physical bodies from the first hand.

But it is easy to believe in such things as multiple souls occupping one physical body. However, it's very easy to be overwhelmed by the whole situation.

IMO it's not possible in that way. However, it is possible for the powerful beings to influence living people - and the basic tool they use for this is manipulation.

I would be more than happy to take Kristen into my body
    I think what would the best for now, is take a bit distance to the situation...

because she was ripped away from this world so suddenly right before a lot of really important things were going to happen for the both of us.
    I'm 100% certain it is not a coincidence she has died just in such a moment. There is something like a plan for the lifetime. This means that the whole situation - believe it or not - has been arranged, and I'm afraid that it is also not a coincidence that you have had no much chance to start dating her, even if you strongly wished for this.

BTW have she taken any vaccines in the recent years?

What I don't want to do is disrespect her legacy. I have 2 souls, there's Brandon and Samantha.
    Most people probably would tell you that it is a first step to posession, as there were very simialr recorded cases as such, when an entity - with knowledge about all our thoughts - pretended to be someone we knew. But I don't think posessions occur in reality, although the cases seem to be very obvious. I examined the subject for several recent years and I think we are all managed and manipulated by entities, but some people are subjects of more drastic and direct manipulations - one thing is the feeling to the person whom we knew in the past and are obviously missing. Yet, there is another thing, which is abuse of this dependency and sort of weakness by invisible (to us) entities - wvhich is very frequent situation, much more frequent than people used to admit this.

I hope you are not going to do anything what could bring irreversible effects.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts