Thread: GRATITUDE LIST

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

-b cat being healthy again
    -singing affirmations while b cat was sick to get him better
    -trying to do the right thing
    -my ex getting me red roses
    -my ex making me ginger tea when my stomach hurt and making us dinner the other night
    -my venmo-ing me money for cat food and transportation funds for the next 5 or so days i was to be working
    -being able to work a really cool event that's kimc of been on my bucket list and is a really good experience
    -trying so many delicious foods and drink at my event the first day and the cool culinary experience of all the different tastes
    -a work acquaintance I hadn't seen in awhile walking up to me with a friend and saying hello beautiful. It caught me off guard and I almost blushed I think. I don't think he's ever talked to me like that before. My friend said it must be my glow up. My weight is down a good amount since I last seen him. It was flattering
    -learning new things about being a business
    -clean clothes
    -getting free things to take home from the event
    -my other client I have a lot of work for coming up
    -my skin being much healthier and hydrated looking and tracking back when some of this dryness must've started and even looking at pale lips when it may have started as well and being on a mission to get my skin very glowy and my lips having some color
    -red light therapy
    -sunshine
    -how glowy my skin looks after spending time im the sun and how good the sun is for mood, bones, weight loss and so much more.it is so healing
    -all the walking I've been doing lately and getting a lot of steps on my step meter
    -sleep
    -having big beautiful baby doll eyes
    -music
    -my body being more toned
    -capri pants
    -makeup
    -eyeliner
    -self compassion and forgiveness for self
    -being half way or more to M's house
    -air conditioning
    -humidifiers for making the air feel better
    -learning something new from water and absorption from the person who works for a hydration supplement company
    -moisturizers
    -ordering sunblock because I've been spending enough time outside its time. I chose a cica one to soothe my skin as well
    -ordering more gin gins
    -baby wipes
    -cleaning wipes
    -cozy socks
    -showering
    -my gray cover up spray and how much it's increased my confidence using it
    -earning money
    -nightskies
    -the zinc supplement I ordered because it's so important
    -vitamin waters
    -inspiration
    -my silver boots
    -my sense of style
    -appreciation for my cats and learning increased patience
    -remembering how much water I used to drunk and that it should be easy to do it again.
    -my happy things I've had before
    -talking to storage unit manager about my next payment
    -becoming more back to myself
    -trying to let go of J neighbor as hard as it is with processing what all that meant and how much of a twin he seems like to me. It feels so painful being left out of knowing so much when you feel such a connection to someone. To feel a connection and like you should be more connected yet not know so many things. It makes me feel crazy too like it's just a crazy crush and what if I'm insane thinking he must feel it too. It's been over a week now since I've heard from him and I'm still feeding his cat or someone is eating the food. After we started talking again he wanted to see me and I thought we might return to normal then that didn't happen, ever since the cat thing I guess
    -physical exercise
    -my beauty
    -getting a lot more attention and asked out again lately
    -getting ubered to work because I had all the stuff and a ride home because I was ended early after one of the other people on the team drove me to check if I forgot something for the display
    -going for a nice long walk after my shift ended early and buying myself starbucks so I could try the lavender Frappuccino and I got a cake pop too and just chilled in the hotel lounge and relaxed for a bit since that Starbucks is in a hotel
    -my dad cash-apping me money the other day
    -somehow making everything work with all the insane hurdles thrown at me and lack of security. I'm becoming better, faster, stronger for sure
    -getting ubered to work the 2nd day because I had more stuff sent to me and then surprised by my boss saying she'll call me an uber after my shift on day 2.
    -my boss saying she'll reimburse $30 for lunch and I didn't but lunch so that's an extra hour tacked on my check
    -having a caring and empathetic heart that's considerate
    -my arms being slimmer
    -my stomach getting flatter
    -knowing my plan is to fix the foundation of my life and my ideas on how ill do that
    -drinking water
    -spending some time with my cats on the porch to give them some outside time
    -adderall since it really seems to have some positive effect on me
    -blankets
    -fixing the issue with my bank so I can use it now
    -having great cheekbones
    -my shingles pain being mostly gone as well as the itchiness
    -listening to really great positivity audios
    -prayer
    -looking much younger than my age
    -my ambition increasing
    -ideas I have
    -coming into realizing I have something to offer the world
    -acceptance for myself
    -having nice lips
    -Peaceful sounds such as birds chirping, crickets, etc
    -flowers
    -bringing my cats over to my exs house which was s new experience and kind of interesting
    -my cats having fun
    -my times when i sit on my front stoop for some peaceful contemplation and meditativeness
    -having goals
    -becoming better at asserting myself
    -knowing I'm a star and that im divinely protected
    -asserting myself and communicating
    -free movies on YouTube
    Last edited by buttercup; 20th May 2024 at 08:53 AM.