Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Amazon.com phoney reviewers...

alasmythe Guest
    It is not only RB's books that are spammed by this Sapphire person. He has left his mark on just about every OBE book. Just look at this example, in which one of his assumed identities spams 12 books easily:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-rev ... YK2WQETY55

Imagine what he is doing with his 30 other identities. It is getting quite difficult to tell honest reviews from scams. I have notified Amazon on several occasions, but they seem not to care, other than removing the honest negs posted on Sapphire's books. That they are quick to do. And it does not take thorough research to find that Sapphire is the man behind every positive review on his own books. Some he wrote, with his tell-tale inadequate grammar, some he borrowed from honest reviews left for other OBE books. It is a terrible shame. I never thought, in my naivety, that an author could behave in this manner.

Sleeping Cookie Guest
    Unfortunately I was naive enough and bought Sapphire's book because of the "excellent reviews" I saw posted on Amazon. I can't even begin to tell you the disapointment I felt when I read the book. It's so bad. I suspect that Sapphire himself is opening several accounts in order to trash on other authors and praise himself (exactly as he praises himself in his books).
    Take a look at his forum and you will understand that you're dealing with 12 year old kids.
    I don't think Amazon can do anything about it, since there are too many books out there and it would be impossible for them to watch every single negative post and check if this is done on purpose.

It really annoys me that there are people like that that intentionally hurt others, while they "preach" for love. Disgusting.

Blog Entries

I'll stick with Robert

Interestingly, Cookie, I did check out Sapphire's website once. I thought she (?) was a nut job with delusions of grandeur.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

If you look at the people who "find these reviews helpful" you might note that this guy isn't doing that great of a job.

AstralDreamer Guest
    When I purchased MAP from Amazon the other day, still waiting on it lol should arrive by the 14th then I can start training..

Anyway I noticed this by William Philips

Reviewer: William Philips (London, England) - See all my reviews
    This is total waste of time, because the misleading of the other page reviews (Astral Dynamic), I bought this book. Reading through the pages, you will find out it is a mind training, and project your mind out. It is not astral projection.

It is a meditation ONLY book.

The author does not know what he is talking about, to help you futher, you can google this book other people's reviews and in one of the famous encyclopedia quotes about this book, "but no explanation is given as to how forms and entire environments can exist without spatial dimensions, nor why there can be a sequence of events and yet no such thing as time."

The good thing about me is though, I never let bad reviews put me off from buying a book on my favorite topic. The people who leave these negitive comments only leave them because they think AP can happen in a day after reading the book, it takes time and pactints....

alasmythe Guest
    AstralDreamer, thank you for the Amazon.uk review. No to worry, I am fairly sure this Mr. Phillips has not read MAP. Go to MAP on Amazon.com and look at the review by Mary Miller. It is nearly identical:

---
    Reviewer: Mary Miller (Seattle)
    This is total waste of time, because the misleading of the previous review, I bought this book. Reading through the pages, you will find out it is a mind training, and project your mind out. It is not astral projection.

Like one of the reviewer wrote which I should have got another book intead this one. It is a meditation ONLY book. It is waste of money and time.

The author does not know what he is talking about, to help you futher, you can google this book other people's reviews and in one of the famous encyclopedia quotes about this book, "but no explanation is given as to how forms and entire environments can exist without spatial dimensions, nor why there can be a sequence of events and yet no such thing as time."

Another book is better which is -Successful Astral Projection to the Space and Universe by Sapphire.
    ---

Comparing the two reviews, one must come to the conclusion that their similarities are not coincidental. No, the only reasonable explanation is that Mary Miller had a sex change operation, moved from Seattle and settled in London, where she took the name of William Phillips.

Miller was kind enough to recommend Sapphire’s book in her review of MAP. If you look at her profile, you will see that she has left 5-star reviews on four of Sapphire’s books. She must really like them. So much that you would think she wrote them.

AstralDreamer Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by alasmythe
    AstralDreamer, thank you for the Amazon.uk review. No to worry, I am fairly sure this Mr. Phillips has not read MAP. Go to MAP on Amazon.com and look at the review by Mary Miller. It is nearly identical:

---
    Reviewer: Mary Miller (Seattle)
    This is total waste of time, because the misleading of the previous review, I bought this book. Reading through the pages, you will find out it is a mind training, and project your mind out. It is not astral projection.

Like one of the reviewer wrote which I should have got another book intead this one. It is a meditation ONLY book. It is waste of money and time.

Another book is better which is -Successful Astral Projection to the Space and Universe by Sapphire.
    ---

Comparing the two reviews, one must come to the conclusion that their similarities are not coincidental. No, the only reasonable explanation is that Mary Miller had a sex change operation, moved from Seattle and settled in London, where she took the name of William Phillips.

Miller was kind enough to recommend Sapphire’s book in her review of MAP. If you look at her profile, you will see that she has left 5-star reviews on four of Sapphire’s books. She must really like them. So much that you would think she wrote them.
    lol, i had to laugh, at that users amazon review it's almost id towards the one on the amazon.co.uk website lol. thanks for posting it.

It's the same person just registered two different accounts lol, lamer they must have no lifes...