Thread: Did I get another remote healing?

velvet Guest

Did I get another remote healing?

Last time I had a dream of a women giving me a shot and I got a response as remote healing. Then today I had a dream of getting another shot but in a whole different scenario.

I was in a room and I noticed this intentie, not sure what to call it because I couldn't identified if it was a male or a female plus I don't think it was human. But all I can think of was a shark but it didn't look like a shark. Maybe it had genes of a shark or some kind of fish but it was wearing like some kind of suit. The suit was black but had red strikes on the head, kind of like Darth Vader suit but with a whole different design without a cape and it was not shiny it had fish scales all over. I received a shot with a needle once again, it told me I was going to turn like a shark or the same transformation like them. I looked at myself in the mirror and I turned around then I noticed my bottom was distorted. It had the shape of a hip bone, but it didn't really look like bones. It had like brownish skin color and it looked like a skin but different. My sex organ was in the middle, looked really long though. Nothing I have ever seen, like it was stretch from the back through the front. I was a little bit in shocked, that I was thinking to myself is that how am I supposed to look. Then after that I was just hanging in the room when I started to transform really rapidly. I noticed my arms where turning black with the fish scales. I wanted to stop it but I couldn't and when it reached up through my head I was having trouble breathing. Everything turned black and the dream just stopped.

Blog Entries

Re: Did I get another remote healing?

I don't know what happened to you, but about two weeks ago I had a dream of being hit by a dart that was supposed to change my dna to some other type of lifeform. The only reason that this registered with me was that at that moment I knew (someone told me) that about 80% of everyone had been affected.
    I wonder who else had 'getting shot' dreams in the past couple of weeks?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

velvet Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I don't know what happened to you, but about two weeks ago I had a dream of being hit by a dart that was supposed to change my dna to some other type of lifeform. The only reason that this registered with me was that at that moment I knew (someone told me) that about 80% of everyone had been affected.
    I wonder who else had 'getting shot' dreams in the past couple of weeks?
    Wow, interesting I thought I was the only one that had this dream. If others are getting this, is it supposed to be a good thing? Does that mean we might be changing in some kind of life form? :/

Blog Entries

https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.