Thread: My most strangest Dream

aprilla Guest

My most strangest Dream

Folks...I gotta tell....
    I met a very nice ? Demon/God one night

He shapeshifts, and is ?? psychic.

I was dreaming...and I was at work. (I work in a nursing Home for old people in RL). Mr demon He stroked my face, and I became highly aroused. Nothing happened, but I proceeded to
    call on 3 residents, I will call innocent man, number 2 man and number and 3 man ...they had evil looking red eyes, I walked outside the home and Mr Demon stood next to me. I felt very comfortable next to him but could sense his power. I looked through the window, and looked at one of the residents i will call innocent man who also beemed red eyes. I said to Mr Demon,...' No, Please, not him, please dont tell me he is the instigator, I love that man, he's innocent'. Mr demon replied...'I'm afraid so my dear' and just smiled. (All of the 3 men I mention Do live in the home in RL, ) The dream ended there, and the next day, in the waking world I went to work, and told my friend about the strange dream, she laughed it off and so did I....until...
    The apparently innocent man I said I loved started to call for resident number 2, by name, which he dosen't know by name(he has dementia and knows no ones name) I found it odd that Innocent man was very aggressive, and knew resident number 2's name but left it at that. My friend was there and looked at me funny . me and my friend walked into another room and resident number 3 was highly charged, I thought this was strange as he never gets agressive. An hour later I took innocent man in to the dining room where resident number 3 was pottering about. Innocent man was shouting for resident number 3 by name also, which he dosen't know and resident number 3 was taking orders from innocent man who was extremley angry, by this point me and my friend were creeped out. resident number two was marching around the home agressively also in which innocent man was calling for him.
    Everything settled down a couple of hours later, but what got me was the dream man. He was the one telling me about the 3 men, I say he was a 'Demon, but I don't really know, He didn't come across as evil, just erotic and psychic, but he did look dead, his face was extremley pale, and his eyes were very pale, and he seemed very powerful like some sort of God

What do you guys think do demons/god type being actually exist, I could have said it was just me being a bit psychic, but the dream god...What was it?

Blog Entries

Re: My most strangest Dream

Maybe it was a premonition? I can't really say, but I can see how that creeped you out.

Take care,
    Oliver