Thread: an alien bathroom

an alien bathroom

I had a dream this morning where I was semi-lucid, and noticed an alien spaceship hovering above one of the big trees in the yard of this house I was in. I was aware enough to know I could fly, so I flew up to one of the gently glowing white oval lights embedded in the metal of the ship, and pushed my forehead against it, thinking, "Cmon, lemme in!" I was shortly after teleported to a bathroom in the ship. There were all kinds of weird alien devices in there, one thing was like an air pump or something...thankfully, there were no aliens doing their business. It was a very sanitary bathroom, too, nothing gross or anything...just a bunch of odd equipment. o.O I had frequent periods of "time gaps," where it felt like a few minutes went by but I couldn't remember what had transpired. Other than that, I just wandered looking at all their weird things they had in there.

At one point I felt the aliens were watching me, and I could see what they were talking about from wherever they were watching as words in a text bubble on the wall lol. I asked the aliens a favor, and they were like, "Well, what time is it, are you going to wake up soon?" I told them I thought I would, and then they started ignoring me. Oh well.

Just kinda curious, has anyone else had a dream about an alien restroom facility? This is making me chuckle.

Blog Entries

Re: an alien bathroom

Toilets are one of my lucidity cues and I've have vivid alien dreams but never the two together! That dream was a spin out!
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)