Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Could use another point of view.

almightyzentaco Guest

Re: Could use another point of view.

If anyone knows of any realy skilled healers who are taking new cases, let me know.

This is getting unmanagably bad.

2. Re: Could use another point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by almightyzentaco
    If anyone knows of any realy skilled healers who are taking new cases, let me know.

This is getting unmanagably bad.
    Any chance that these "demonic forces", as you put it, are just a reflection of something within you?
    Causing yourself undue stress which you're reading as attacks?

I've tended to find that what people call "demonic attacks" upon themselves generally turns out to be nothing more than self inflicted wounds.

Blog Entries

And when he says 'self inflicted', he doesn't mean 'you were asking for it', he means 'an aspect of yourself is creating this for some mysterious reason known only to that aspect of yourself'.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

4. Re: Could use another point of view.

I have a thought that I haven't seen proposed yet.....tho I did skip the middle posts. What about surrendering to the process? Perhaps this is about remaking yourself anew - i.e. starting over from scratch? The resistance certainly seems to be increasing the energy drain. Maybe the opposite approach deserves a try? Sometimes the easiest way through something is to go right through the center to the other side. Basically what I'm trying to say is embrace it rather than fight and see if there is something new to experience or to learn.

In the meantime: One simple technique I use to raise energy is simply to imagine myself as a deflated balloon and with each breath fill up more and more. Then tie the balloon off to hold onto the energy. Something else comes to mind that will probably sound crazy, but works for me - when my energy system needs a reboot I take a couple of Ibuprofen at bedtime. In the morning I feel better.

Please continue the updates!

Blog Entries

I like this idea (it's one I adopted when things got really scary) and it worked for me. However, I think he has to be ready for it, and I don't see that yet.
    But, I could be wrong.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

6. Re: Could use another point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    And when he says 'self inflicted', he doesn't mean 'you were asking for it', he means 'an aspect of yourself is creating this for some mysterious reason known only to that aspect of yourself'.
    Nailed it.
    Thanks for clarifying it.

almightyzentaco Guest

I tried giving in to it.

It does very bad things to me, restricting energy flow until I'm so low on ether I can barely think or focus. And when I run low on chi, I get horrible sharp pains.

It doesn't really seem like something I should be giving in to.

8. Re: Could use another point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by almightyzentaco
    I tried giving in to it.

It does very bad things to me, restricting energy flow until I'm so low on ether I can barely think or focus. And when I run low on chi, I get horrible sharp pains.

It doesn't really seem like something I should be giving in to.
    Have you tried the basics? Smudging with Sage?

star Guest

Make a facebook page so we can chat big guy.

- I just want to see you get over it.

Another passive approach: play this mp3 continuously on loop. It doesn't have to be very loud; loud enough that you can hear it when you are paying attention to it is good enough.

It is the Mahamritunjaya Mantra, and it is used for healing on all levels.

http://www.box.net/shared/static/x9cadmtrrh.mp3

This rtf file explains the mantra and that it is to be shared for free, so long as this file comes with it.

http://www.box.net/shared/static/sy2dy0skf5.rtf

Dalai Lama chanting

Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra

From the Rig Veda

This CD of the Dalai Lama chanting this ancient mantra from the Rig Veda (Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra) was recorded by one of his disciples, with the Dalai Lama's permission. At first he refused, but then he agreed; saying that it must never be sold, it can only be given. If you share it with others, please include this note and ask that they do the same.

Maha Mritvuniava Mantra
    Om Tryambakam yajamah
    Sugandhim pushti vardhanam
    Urvarukamiva bondhanan
    Mrityor mukshiya mamritat

Translation: I meditate on, and surrender myself to, the Divine Being who embodies the power of will, the power of knowledge, and the power of action. I pray to the Divine Being who manifests in the form of fragrance in the flower of life and is the eternal nourisher of the plant of life. like a skillful gardener, may the Lord of Life disentangle me from the binding forces of my physical, psychological, and spiritual foes. May the lord of Immortality residing within me free me from death, decay and sickness and unite me with immortality.

Explanation: This is a healing and nourishing mantra and is in a sense, "the Heart of Vedas." The healing force awakened by this mantra sends forth its
    ripples from body to psyche and from psyche to soul. It strengthens our powers of will, knowledge and action, thus unblocking the flow of enthusiasm, courage and determination. The vibration of this mantra awakens the internal healing force while attracting nature's healing agents, creating an environment where the forces from both origins converge. This mantra connects us to the healer within and helps us receive the full nourishment from food, herbs, or any discipline undertaken for our total well being.
    If you totally can't stand it, just play it when you aren't even in the room with the intent that its vibrations will soak into the walls.

If you can find a rudraksha bead mala, you can place it on the speakers and wear it around your neck when you go out. Rudraksha in particular is known for soaking up the energy of mantra and then radiating it out for healing.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast