Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Your most common dreams?

Blog Entries

Re: Your most common dreams?

Ever since someone introduced me to "car" as a dream symbol for "vehicle of consciousness" I regularly get car dreams using that symbolism. All those car dreams have been about my energy body or spiritual development ever since - getting stuck in a basement with a car, clearing out obstacles, meeting others on the road, getting a new coat of paint on a prototype car, skidding with a car, arriving at an accident, etc. This now is my most common dream.

Oliver

Blog Entries

A lot of the above plus big sprawling mansions, shopping malls with car parks, university libraries, sometimes hospitals and frequently schools. Since I am a teacher by profession, I teach a lot in my dreams or I'm the student or both.

I'm rarely my age (44), regardless of what I'm doing. Usually I'm just young (16-20). A lot of the same characters turn up, in addition to people I do know. I have been female (which I am), male and various races and shapes. I've never been old.

If I dream police I have to watch out because the likelihood of a speeding ticket or parking fine the very next day is strong. The last time I dreamt this, I got a warning from the local ranger because my dog had gotten out. Every other time, the situation shown in the dream has arisen in a way that corresponds quite strongly.

Lately I've been in the ocean swimming a lot. Very nice. Whales and dolphins are an absolute favourite but monkeys perplex me on occasion.

I have stress dreams about my dog.

Occasionally I dream yoga asanas and once dreamed I was doing a posture I'd been struggling with in real life. After the dream, I was able to do the posture so there was a nice bit of processing going on there.

Never dreamed zombies (though I helped my son analyse a zombie dream the other night) but I do occasionally dream ghosts and aliens. They don't seem to scare me these days. Bad men (kidnappers, murderers, rapists) do, however, but I haven't had many of those.

My favourite dreams turn into grand musical numbers, with great lyrics and dance moves. They don't happen nearly often enough nor do the superpower type dreams.

I draw more in my dreams than in real life and the drawings often move and change.

I have cleaning dreams and dreams where I'm taking plant cuttings.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

I am shocked, many of mine correspond with many of yours- " big sprawling mansions, shopping malls with car parks, university libraries, sometimes hospitals and frequently schools". Even though I'm not a teacher by profession, "I teach a lot in my dreams or I'm the student or both."
    I also have dreamed of the beach a lot lately, and I swam just last night.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Ever since someone introduced me to "car" as a dream symbol for "vehicle of consciousness" I regularly get car dreams using that symbolism.
    Oh - interesting ! i have often had dreams about driving and my car, unfortunately these are usually fairly unpleasant as i'm either losing control, cashing or going to crash, or i have lost my car and cannot find it.

Hmmm - says it all really !
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

i've been swimming alot lately too.
    last week i was a killer whale family. i was the mother, and the baby. i was teaching the baby, and as the baby, learning to breathe, and to hold it in when i dived.
    a couple of nights ago i was swimming in the ocean, really big waves, and i got stranded on a rock with a giant octopus who tried to grab me with it's tentacles.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Hmm, in my swimming dream I saw an octopus too, but it soon turned sexual, and I terminated the dream.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Sounds like one busy octopus!

Blog Entries

I should add "babies".

There's also the railway station.

Can't say I've ever encountered Mr Octopus though.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)