Thread: Full Moon & pyramid

sono Guest

Full Moon & pyramid

Last night I had an inspiring dream; I was looking up the the full moon, & next to it an enormous pyramid of light, slowly revolving - it was the same size as the moon appeared to me from my position on the ground. Then, flashes of light lit the sky, & "UFOs" streaked across the starscape; the last thing I noticed was a star "shooting upwards", which I found strange & amazing. It has lifted my mood remarkably!

Have just remembered this part so am editing it in: There was also a sort of "projection" of a few paragraphs of light- writing, which was huge, spread right across the sky & visible in all parts of the world simultaneously; the gist of the writing was that "they were here" & we could expect to meet "them" openly around the 15/6 next year!

Blog Entries

Re: Full Moon & pyramid

Jajon Guest

I just posted about a dream I had a few nights ago which featured a triangle pointing down (like a pyramid), alien visitation and information being given to the world during an event that everyone will know about which will occur very soon.

I forgot to mention that in my dream, in the constellation there appeared a gigantic rotating billboard with writing on it that everyone could see from earth. That sounds a lot like what you dreamt about with writing in the Sky!

Exciting stuff!!!

sono Guest

How astonishing that our dreams were so very similar!!!

russmi3 Guest

Not to be redundant or appear I am copying others.....I have had 2-3 dreams not of any pyramids in the sky, but of text and images (almost like commercials) being projected into the sky. These are in full color, HD, and huge. I do not remember any of the information now. There are always UFO's involved flying and landing all over. No sense of fear ever, just awe and amazement!!!!