Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Automatic body movement?

Blog Entries

Re: Automatic body movement?

Quote Originally Posted by distantced
    Im experiencing the same thing. Its called "Kundalini".
    The rising and/or awakening of Kundalini energy can, indeed, cause all manner of strange symptoms, but it generally involves all manner of other signs and symptoms, as well, including mental and emotional changes. A full-on Kundalini awakening can and usually will change your entire life, self, and reality.

We have an entire forum on the topic, for what it's worth: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/for...erpent-of-Fire
    Last edited by ButterflyWoman; 16th June 2011 at 12:32 AM.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Wow, someone who get the same stuff as me.

To me it's my head which moves while I lay down. It's not twitching and not jerks. The movement is very slow. First my head moves left, slooowly, then perhaps moves right-upwards, and then it continues for 10-15 minutes.

Almost always when I do some kind of energy work or meditation I haven't done before, or if I do more than one session per day.

I think it's limitations of the energy body which is unused to energies taking new and unusual paths. It goes away after some time. And it's reduce the more I practice.

Old thread i know (thankyou migration! i'm definitely enjoying the chronological order of placement)....posting in here because K-active people are infact quite prone to this.

Myoclonus is brief, involuntary twitching of a muscle or a group of muscles. It describes a medical sign and, generally, is not a diagnosis of a disease. Brief twitches are perfectly normal. The myoclonic twitches are usually caused by sudden muscle contractions; they also can result from brief lapses of contraction. Contractions are called positive myoclonus; relaxations are called negative myoclonus. The most common time for people to encounter them is while falling asleep (hypnic jerk), but myoclonic jerks are also a sign of a number of neurological disorders. Hiccups are also a kind of myoclonic jerk specifically affecting the diaphragm.
    Also when a spasm is caused by another person it is known as a "provoked spasm"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myoclonus

Blog Entries
    I never knew that a spasm could be caused by another person. Hmm.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CaterpillarWoman
    The rising and/or awakening of Kundalini energy can, indeed, cause all manner of strange symptoms
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I never knew that a spasm could be caused by another person
    Quote Originally Posted by Psionickx
    K-active people are infact quite prone to this.
    Point very well broached .
    Adding to the very same moot point is this : Unknown Contagion factors of the Kundalini Energy Signature.
    Shaktipat isnt the only way to transmit/awaken/stir-up Kundalini.Not only having read of other accounts but having known personally of someone who accidentally/inadvertantly initiated Kundalini in their partner after a roll in cattle fodder.......i guess the induction of spasms energetic or otherwise by another person as an idea might deserve more looking into .