I'm not a believer of 'alternative' treatments. This is because they all treat cancer as if it was 'one' disease with 'one' cause- and neither of those is true. It is a group of diseases that have one thing in common- producing growth of abnormal cells. This is the same as saying that 'all' viruses are alike, and they can be defeated by 'one' thing.
This is counterproductive, because it introduces the idea that you caused your disease- not in a metaphysical context, but in a physical, material, situational context, and this is the same as blaming someone for what happens to them. It does nothing for the disease, doesn't help the person going through it, and introduces the idea- counterproductive for someone who believes they create their reality- that somehow, they must 'deserve' it.
I do believe a healthy body, or healthy practices helps your body fight off whatever is causing problems- but this is in a logical, matter of fact, cause-and-effect way.
I take the supplements that I have researched for what my problem (in particular) is, and do not believe the sensationalistic pseudoscience (beware of lysenkoism) that is out there in the internet, designed for either clickbait or selling things that are cheap for more money than they are worth.