"-realizing A loves me and how much it touched me to think of that last big sign i got from him and finding an article to get more info about what it meant,that thing he had said.and how it made me feel and how profound it just changed me

-D texting me today a short text basically a shy way of saying what's going on with me. lol. which gave me more courage to go through with my plan that i executed about an hour ago of sending my next wacky vengeance text that was very hilarious.i cracked up laughing thinking of it last night and sending it an hour ago"

This is setting off warning bells for me. Talking about the new man as if he is a fantasy lover to solve all problems while talking about revenge on the last man. I have seen women speak in this way before and set themselves up for big falls. Try to look at things detached and realistic. I mean no offence and I'm not saying the new man is not good or the right one, but I've seen lots of female friends in the same situations talk in these exact terms and phrases (and seen them in the state of mind I am getting from the post) setting themselves up for big falls.