Thread: Living your own reality (the reality created by yourself)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Living your own reality (the reality created by yourself)

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    The spirit won't make you a god in order to bring you for instance a new house - unless you start to really focusing on becoming a god (and it takes usually quite a lot, at least judging by the history of humankind so far); but then it makes no sense to go with "creating" a car, while you go for much more ambitious goal of becoming a god. See the point?
    The mind ignores and deenergises proof. The spirit then chooses what to prove. And the rest, is history.

I can say from my experience which energies help to make realization (manifestation) of things on the earth - and these are mostly:
    - Mars: for direct action, activity, engagement and energy
    - Jupiter: for widening your perspective and horizons
    - Saturn: for getting to the actual point

Other planets work as well, but I ommitted for instance Venus, Sun or Mercury, because they work (from my experience) a different way. Magic or their equivalents is also of help.
    There would be pain planets (your former) and pleasure planets (your latter). I believe this evidences a fundamental balancing affect of power throughout the solar system, in those who do know themselves. Beliefs...

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    There would be pain planets (your former) and pleasure planets (your latter). I believe this evidences a fundamental balancing affect of power throughout the solar system, in those who do know themselves. Beliefs...
    "Pain planets" heard it for the first time, interesting perspective, especially when Jupiter is considered. But maybe it is also a matter of beliefs or perspective to see and clasify a planet in a certain way Does Saturn bring pain? Or ultimate achievement? Does Venus bring pleasure? Or addiction? Beliefs?

Astrology is such an interesting subject that you could found an entire theory on yourself - for a time - on beliefs... or even practice... the scope is extremely broad.