Thread: What could it mean for your way of living?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What could it mean for your way of living?

Man I've been reading the same stuff... I'm thinking maybe this stuff isn't for me if it causes ur life to fall apart then why do it I've been through enough tough times and am at a point in my life where I'm happy and my family's depends on me to be that way and to bring home the bacon so makes me think maybe I should just forget about it but I'm really intrigued not in raising K but obe etc

Re: What could it mean for your way of living?

I have not had a single student have their life fall apart due to experimenting with OBE, meditation, Kundalini, etc.

But myths abound.... and most of the horror stories you might hear come from unstable people experimenting. Even simple meditation can cause an unstable person to go off the rails.

peace, robert

Quote Originally Posted by Mattleh22 View Post
    Man I've been reading the same stuff... I'm thinking maybe this stuff isn't for me if it causes ur life to fall apart then why do it I've been through enough tough times and am at a point in my life where I'm happy and my family's depends on me to be that way and to bring home the bacon so makes me think maybe I should just forget about it but I'm really intrigued not in raising K but obe etc