Thread: Low Energy Days

Low Energy Days

I was wondering if anybody else has days when energy raising required considerable mental effort.

For example, yesterday I was unable to raise energy through my legs without forced effort. And even then, energy feelings were low.

Just wondering what everyone thinks of this bass on their own experience.

Thanks

Re: Low Energy Days

I experience this some of the time. I've noticed that large storms that are incoming, present or outgoing seem to disrupt my ability to do energy work to some degree. This is also true of other natural events on our planet such as waxing or waning of the moon, etc. It's not a huge difference in the overall quality of energy work but more so the effort required as you mention, and the energetic resistance goes away when the natural events have moved on. It may also work in the reverse way when energy work becomes very easy for no particular reason when something of a similar nature is happening without our conscious attention.

That's just something I've noticed.
    "Curvature of time - not a straight line." - Nik Turner.

It is also depends how you spend your energy, heavy thoughts and bad mood consume more energy than heavy work, also good sleep is always valuable for energy work and meditation.
    Last edited by Leon; 15th January 2015 at 03:22 PM.
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Thanks, and I definitely agree about the weather ad moon phases (though ive not determined what affect the various moon phases have on me personally). Rain consistently appears to provide more energy for me at night.

I have noticed that to be stuck in same repeted "ritual" is not good....to dare to explore and see that trust on yourself and to be relaxed is very important to make the energy flow freely. Dare to do several things and mix and see what work´s for you, then come back to your training.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

There are natural cycles, which involve energy. In fact everything operates on energy, and energy uses cycles, so everything is connected to "raising" and "falling" (the way a "linear" mind understands it). But within these cycles we have an ability to improve its impact on as, and thus get higher on the levels of "waxing / waning" cycles.

The moon has definitely strong influence on the Earth and all living here (monthly cycle). The same is for the Sun in its daily and yearly cycle. The ancient people knew this very well, as they didn't ignore observing the nature in the most direct, empirical ways.

Besides of planets, weather and cycles connected to them, I noticed also strong influence of individual cycles, like biorythms. Their official names may be confusing, though. So I think it's most beneficial to just check and observe their working on one from direct experience.

I've noticed that too deep altered state isn't good for energy work also... the energy becomes very sluggish...
    Last edited by Leon; 25th January 2015 at 12:09 PM.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    I've noticed that too deep altered state isn't good for energy work also... the energy becomes very sluggish...
    The deeper state, the chances are you reach the higher frequencies. And the higher energy frequencies, the more energy tends to be distracted, unlike with matter. It's a very different state of being than when in a physical body. If one is (and indeed we are) used to deal with grosser energy, like physical and ethereal, it may bring "weird" feeling of sluggish as you mentioned, or being out of control that energy.

It's not that kind of energy work (if it could be called as such at all!) comparing to what we usually refer to.

Robert's NEW is a unique method it does not require any altered states of mind to practice it also it doesn't require any philosophical and religious conceptions, you just need to follow some very simple rules including "golden rule", you can do it where you want and when you want, even driving your car, it is very easy, very simple and very effective method. I have no doubt that it's the best method in the world to develop the human's energy body. New is the core of Robert's teaching.

sorry for my English.
    Last edited by Leon; 8th February 2015 at 06:49 PM.