Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    I've read in the past quite a lot of books similar to which you talk about. Now I know, as I wrote below, that all books are in fact channelings.

This means that they are sort of propaganda to the Earth citizens

This means that our free will is really restricted. Almost all your thoughts are not yours! This includes what you wrote here.

Our physiology and bodies are controlled. Do you know that? I'm sure that you have breathing difficulties not because of me, but because of the fact that your (and everyone's else) body is controlled, monitored etc. "They" know about our discussion. They monitor it strictly; as well as your and my thoughts. Whenever you're sick, it's because of "them". If you're healthy, it's also because of "them". "They" invisibly control our energy.

Don't write about stress or anything like that. Our emotions are under control. In other words, as I mentioned, your thoughts and emotions when you were reading my response were under an influence. And they are under the influence right now, and they were before you read it, and will be after you read it. Just like everyone else's.

It's beyond-verbal, invisible, difficult to identify influence. This - i.e. the control and thus also invisible programming of our minds - is a level, or I'd say several levels, behind the level on which human minds typically operate. So it takes training to identify these. Otherwise you think for exapmle that you're doing OBE, but you are just experiencing a projection on your senses the pictures, sounds etc. That's why in the past it was called astral projection, and not out of body experience. See the difference between these two? I know that because of "them" influencing me, so I figured how it works. I already wrote about that below.

The key to multidimensionality - multidimensional human - IMO, based on my experience, is mind. I.e. the mental sphere, not astral sphere. Physical senses AFAIK are based on astral senses - they are actually almost the same. Hard to believe?
    This means that your what you can see with your physical eyes is also controlled. A physician would say "impossible! it breaks the laws of physics", and I'd say it's possible, I experienced that.
    Hi Antares.
    Yes I know the difference between astral projection and out of body is two different things...but you can investigate by astral projection too as I do.
    I am just now learning all these plans and what sense the different bodies has...mental astral etheric etc...I am just starting to find out when I have projected where did I project
    So...why do you be so agitated by how the world is built...do you think you can change it...is it not that maybe you have to change to discover more about and accept how it works??..just wondering...without knowing ..I hope you do not butt your head in vaine...Can?t you not instead tell what you have found when you have investigated becides those who you feel is standing on your way...and maybe it is that why they monitor you closely is for your own best...you know that our inner senses and feelings, beliefs etc has to be in alignment with the shears/plans and be clean so to say...otherwise you polute with your uncleanse negative thoughts/feelings etc and that is one reason for closely monitoret...this is my two cents for now
    Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    I am just now learning all these plans and what sense the different bodies has...mental astral etheric etc...I am just starting to find out when I have projected where did I project
    Ok, if you find out something, you may share somewhere on the forum or beyond it if you want.
    What made you to start this new subject for exploration? When I was asking you 3 years ago or so, you wasn't too keen to explore it.

Can?t you not instead tell what you have found when you have investigated becides those who you feel is standing on your way
    I found what I already wrote about. There are many things, but most of them are hard to express verbally. There are no appropriate terms for this, as I already wrote. But basically I found how mind works, how different levels work, how our energy work, how complicated is the physical-energetic system, and without body how it feels to be just a consciousness, without energy, without physicality, without any weight...

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Ok, if you find out something, you may share somewhere on the forum or beyond it if you want.
    What made you to start this new subject for exploration? When I was asking you 3 years ago or so, you wasn't too keen to explore it.

I did not understand what you meant 3 years ago...I could not connect to your energy...we talked about this and you said you have high protection if I remember correctly...
    and if I remember correctly you could not provide anything that I could feel and connect to..

.Korpo is open and has come with that kind of information that I can connect to and he have provided knowledge where to find more and that is in Kurt Lelands books..

The Multidimentional Human...I urge you to read it...Now when I understand what helps me and where to look...with time I will know what plans and bodies I have developed .....as bodies has properties of the plans..and when developed enough inner senses you know where and how and what those plans demands so to say...

I found what I already wrote about. There are many things, but most of them are hard to express verbally. There are no appropriate terms for this, as I already wrote. But basically I found how mind works, how different levels work, how our energy work, how complicated is the physical-energetic system, and without body how it feels to be just a consciousness, without energy, without physicality, without any weight...
    Yes you have written about this...but if you read The Multidimentional Human...you will find terms for understanding and when you have these terms what Kurt Leland provids...as he have explored and come down with dictionary so to say to all these phenomen and how to express them...

Korpo is also very deep into this and can explaine very wide and deep...Now when you have your experience of these things...you only need words to express them...you find them in The Mulitdimensional Human...look and see if this is your key...it sure is mine ..I have write after you writings too...I hope you can see it...

Love
    ia
    Last edited by IA56; 8th August 2023 at 04:37 AM.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Now when you have your experience of these things...you only need words to express them...you find them in The Mulitdimensional Human...look and see if this is your key...it sure is mine ..I have write after you writings too...I hope you can see it...
    Nothing of this is finite, like exploration is done. I don't claim to be knowledgable on the universe, it's exactly the opposite. There are no words that can express everything, I'm not talking just about human's multidimensionality, but so many things that there are no proper terms for.

The main problem is actually even not about terms, but about restriciting (manipulating) human minds - so that they were unable to understand it.

Do you realize that your mind is manipulated right now? So that yo didn't understand what I mean?

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Nothing of this is finite, like exploration is done. I don't claim to be knowledgable on the universe, it's exactly the opposite. There are no words that can express everything, I'm not talking just about human's multidimensionality, but so many things that there are no proper terms for.

The main problem is actually even not about terms, but about restriciting (manipulating) human minds - so that they were unable to understand it.

Do you realize that your mind is manipulated right now? So that yo didn't understand what I mean?
    Hi Antares.
    If I ask you this way...Have you noticed if the manipulation is less when you are going in some direction?..(when you are in alighment with your life purpose for example)
    And when you go in another direction...does the manipulation increse?? (maybe you are not in alingment with your life purpouse and the evolution plan are trying to tell you that you are on wrong path)
    Just giving you some thoughts...I have noticed this very clearly in my life.
    If this rings totally wrong for you...then I really do not understand you at all ...sorry in that case.
    Love
    ia
    Last edited by IA56; 10th August 2023 at 02:03 AM.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Hi Antares.
    If I ask you this way...Have you noticed if the manipulation is less when you are going in some direction?..(when you are in alighment with your life purpose for example)
    And when you go in another direction...does the manipulation increse?? (maybe you are not in alingment with your life purpouse and the evolution plan are trying to tell you that you are on wrong path)
    Just giving you some thoughts...I have noticed this very clearly in my life.
    If this rings totally wrong for you...then I really do not understand you at all ...sorry in that case.
    Love
    ia
    "Seeing very clearly" is something that was tested on me. It's part of manipulation. This is because "they" manage our consciousness (mental). People don't realize that, this world is not based on physical, but on psychic. The psyche is manipulated - "they" called physical world therefore maya. What "they" want to achieve is to manipulate our minds. "They" probably created - although I'm not sure of this, maybe just invaded - this physical realm and use it for their own purposes, they reset human memory so that we had no idea what is going on here, manipulate our "seeing" (perception) - just what you wrote above - which includes mental perception, i.e. thinking. I experienced exactly that, how our consciousness is manipulated. "They" need physical realm to be efficient, we pretend that we live here on Earth, but this is not living, this is a prison, like a virtual reality. They also create physical and psychic diseases. I also often hear that "a talk is now recorded" in context of manipulating minds of people I will be talking to in near future. This means that our talks are programmed. That's how this matrix works. For example some person is given some job not because of a coincidence but the talk between employer and employee is "recorded" i.e. programmed days before real talk. The same case is with a person that is out of job at the moment - of course "they" try to make such person who lost his or her job sad, angry, anxious about the future etc. "They" call it "development" when such personal dramma happens. This applies to everything negative, like for example when your relative is very ill or dies, and you feel sad. "They" created this system of personal drama for something that "they" try now to convince us that it is a soul development. Remember that all books on the Earth are channelings - hard to believe, but I know now this to be true.

Terminlogy is a question of discussion, but "soul" is impriopriate word, as I think now, for describing what is really the subject of manipulation. I would call it instead psyche. Psyche is a mental thing - it doesn't need body, even astral body. Clearly "they" cannot reach our psyches directly (except manipulating, in particular narrowing in the physical and astral realm, mental consciousness). That's why "they" need physical realm, to create an illusion for us so that we believed it is real. In a way it is real, but not in the sense we think. Life on the Earth is managed. Managed very strictly, not at all coincidental in any sense.

Most of people after the death "get stuck" in the astral - this is again not a coincidence as OBE researchers state. This system has been designed to create this illusion of being stuck in the astral. Later such "souls", i.e. psyches with astral bodies, are under the propaganda that they "need" just another incarnation, and they are manipulated why they are "bad" or "not enough good" and they "need" just to return to the physical realm, and then such "souls" have resetted memory. Resetting memory makes it way much easier to manipulate people.

The more I'm trying to research this topic, the more I experience manipulation from "them". "They" try to proove that they are super-powerful, and can manipulate in this reality virtually anything. For example, imagine that some person hates you, "they" can manipulate this person now to like you. Or vice versa. It's very easy to manipulate minds of unaware humans in every possible way, as I could see.

Humans live here unaware and have resetted memory for a reason, not coincidentally.

I think I reached the point which humans are not allowed to research... That's what is going on recently.

However, beyond the physical realm, when a person "physically dies", then he or she is further manipulated, and we are lied that we "need it" for so called development and we "need" another incarnation. I was analyzing how such talks with a "soul" that "needs" "just another" "incarnation" were like. It's now clear to me that we are victims of manipulation here.

Edit: one more thing. These entities are responsible for our moods, and program us to think in a certain way. More primitive incidents of such telepathic control are used by shamans - particularly animals are used by shamans. They mentally "get into" an animal, see through their eyes, hear through their ears, control their body etc. The same way we are controlled - by the entities manipulating the matrix. Of course we are unaware of this kind of posession, unless "they" reveal themselves to us. I've read some cases of possessed people in the past - this is one of example how "they" reveal themselves. The excorcism and magic mambo-jambo is just a show which "they" are laughing about. It works as much as if a soldier tried to dance in front of enemy army believing that the enemy go away. Of course, the opponent would only laugh, that's how the excorcisms are seen by "the other side". This is how they make fun of making fools out of people.

I was reading about the negs and such things. Some things weren't clear to me about them. In fact, it made no sense to me. Such cases, with negs attacking, are so rare, that they made me suspicious about the big picture assumed by most of people. There are so little people who have any knowledge plusa belief in negs, demons and stuff like that, and they are so little experienced, and their knowledge has so weak basis, that I understood that theory of negs makes little sense. I decided then to reject these theories and start over with researching everything by myself. IMO there are no demons or negs as such. This primitive belief comes from the times when people lived in tribes on the Earth, and needed any explanation. The theory about our reality that most of people have must is however false, and the whole occult knowledge, like coming from people such as Eliphas Levi, which is the basis for XXth and today's magic, is totally primitive and basically unsubstantial. I am therefore in the process of recreating and reconstructing the real image of our reality based on the new facts.

And what I can see everywhere, are assumptions about "here", "them", "us" etc. People think they know, but they know nothing about this reality, including what happens when they sleep for most of the time, except that they loose their consciousness, and are ignoring this fact!
    Last edited by Antares; 10th August 2023 at 05:34 PM.

"Seeing very clearly" is something that was tested on me. It's part of manipulation. This is because "they" manage our consciousness (mental). People don't realize that, this world is not based on physical, but on psychic. The psyche is manipulated - "they" called physical world therefore maya. What "they" want to achieve is to manipulate our minds. "They" probably created - although I'm not sure of this, maybe just invaded - this physical realm and use it for their own purposes, they reset human memory so that we had no idea what is going on here, manipulate our "seeing" (perception) - just what you wrote above - which includes mental perception, i.e. thinking. I experienced exactly that, how our consciousness is manipulated. "They" need physical realm to be efficient, we pretend that we live here on Earth, but this is not living, this is a prison, like a virtual reality. They also create physical and psychic diseases. I also often hear that "a talk is now recorded" in context of manipulating minds of people I will be talking to in near future. This means that our talks are programmed. That's how this matrix works. For example some person is given some job not because of a coincidence but the talk between employer and employee is "recorded" i.e. programmed days before real talk. The same case is with a person that is out of job at the moment - of course "they" try to make such person who lost his or her job sad, angry, anxious about the future etc. "They" call it "development" when such personal dramma happens. This applies to everything negative, like for example when your relative is very ill or dies, and you feel sad. "They" created this system of personal drama for something that "they" try now to convince us that it is a soul development. Remember that all books on the Earth are channelings - hard to believe, but I know now this to be true.

Terminlogy is a question of discussion, but "soul" is impriopriate word, as I think now, for describing what is really the subject of manipulation. I would call it instead psyche. Psyche is mental thing - it doesn't need body, even astral body, but clearly "they" cannot reach our psyches. That's why "they" need physical realm, to create an illusion for us so that we believed it is real. In a way it is real, but not in the sense we think. Life on the Earth is managed. Managed very strictly, not at all coincidental in any sense.

The more I'm trying to research this topic, the more I experience manipulation from "them". "They" try to proove that they are super-powerful, and can manipulate in this reality virtually anything. For example, imagine that some person hates you, "they" can manipulate this person now to like you. Or vice versa. It's very easy to manipulate minds of unaware humans in every possible way, as I could see.

Humans live here unaware and have resetted memory for a reason, not coincidentally.

I think I reached the point which humans are not allowed to research... That's what is going on recently.

However, beyond the physical realm, when a person "physically dies", then he or she is further manipulated, and we are lied that we "need it" for so called development and we "need" another incarnation. I was analyzing how this talks with a "soul" that "needs" "just another" "incarnation" were like. It's now clear to me that we are victims of manipulation here.

Please check your inbox for the message.
    Hi Antares.
    I have also encountered these harrassers...not letting one sleep...mocking...etc...To listen to these entities all will go to drain with the life...so have to protect against them...by making a strong grounding....Do you have some Divinity you have faith in??..I am a strong Jesus beliver and believe in Archangele Michael...they provide with powerful protection...So start to find your way to start to cleanse your traumas etc...we do not have access to the higher plans if we have our astral closet stuffed with unprocessed emotions...Read Kurt Lelands Multidimensional Human...Robert Bruces The practical psychic self-defens handbook...Dion Fortune..For short term relief..These entities can only operate on up to lower mental plans ...I am not sure...but what I know is that they have no access to the more higher divine plans...these higher plans do not let any polution to enter so to say...so you have to fight this entity away...ask your guides to help you...Have faith in your own power and strength..
    Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce