I'm not feeling the best about life right now so I thought that maybe if I post a "thank you post" on your thread, maybe I will look at life through rose-tinted glasses for a couple of minutes

*I'm grateful for "Modern Family" because it always makes me laugh- even in rough times- and well known tv shows are also a good way to connect with strangers. I can talk to almost any person about Friends, and they will know what I'm talking about
*I'm grateful for the earrings I bought from eBay that finally came in the mail today!!! love them. Yay. Also- they're ear cuffs so I get brand new style without having to pierce my ears again. And they were super cheap, too!
*Love, love, love eBay in general so of course I'm grateful for it
*I am grateful for this community and the support it gives me. It's good to interact with like minded people!
*I am grateful for being able to OBE- I don't know how many people can do this and this really ISN'T the place to ask and get the statistics right (most of the people here can, but we are a small percent in the population in general). But I feel like it's a specail skill to have and it really enriched my life.

I love your list, it does make me feel better- especially when I say WHY I'm grateful. I hope you don't mind I'm writing so much on your thread!