[QUOTE=olyris;142623]i find the analogy of the crossroads specifically means you have a choice between the sacred and the profane. meditating is good for clarifying *choices* and *needs* including other people. i dunno its up to you, that or what brings you the clarity you want?

truth and reality have been abolished. you have to find it in you. no external powers-that-be are calling you normal anymore. you have time to decide if what you have learned in spirituality, you are going to apply all by yourself. or, are you going to abide in somebody else's reality creatin'. there are masters that will give you a decent place but i suspect you are already too "big" for that, IA56.

there just is no external solution ultimately. you need answers... the answer is you .[/QUOTE ]

Hi olyris
Thank you for your input, I feel fear and confusion....I might be afraid to stand by my self and for my self....as I do not see me separated so the confusion is total....I have got thoughts...that to be here on earth you have to learn this...to stand for yourself....and my feeling has bean since my childhood that we all are the same....and therefore I can´t understand what all are fighting for...war...is total dishonor and insanity...so this lesson is so hard for me to understand ....sorry....I might have started something what feels to big for me to solve??

Love
ia