Thread: qstn regarding UFO "structure"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: qstn regarding UFO "structure"

Quote Originally Posted by Sinera View Post
    I believe the number / percentage of invisible UFOs is way higher. They are here and have always been. Always watching us from different 'levels' of reality. Just a feeling I cannot prove of course. But I go by intuition most of the times.

I believe the same , also there are many many areas on Earth where there are 3rd world countries , so the people aren't just educated on the UFO/ET phenomena , but they lack modern equipment like cell-phones -- thus making documentation impossible.

That are there are other things like people not speaking about there UFO encounters out of fear of prejudice and fear of mockery and ridicule.

So statistically speaking , the odds for un-documentated UFO visitation is significantly higher then we assume.

Re: qstn regarding UFO "structure"

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    I believe the same , also there are many many areas on Earth where there are 3rd world countries , so the people aren't just educated on the UFO/ET phenomena , but they lack modern equipment like cell-phones -- thus making documentation impossible.

That are there are other things like people not speaking about there UFO encounters out of fear of prejudice and fear of mockery and ridicule.

So statistically speaking , the odds for un-documentated UFO visitation is significantly higher then we assume.
    Yes, I agree. The amount of undocumented visible sightings is way higher too.

What I meant though was that the totally invisible ones are much higher, too. They can't be documented because they are completely undetectable, not even by special cams or whatever. I just have the feeling that we are watched over by different kinds of beings (physical or not) 'all the time' and almost everywhere on the planet.
    This collector of useless clutter.