Thread: A strange OBE - my first voluntary possession of another being

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: A strange OBE - my first voluntary possession of another being

You could also have integrated with another of your aspects- 're' incarnation doesn't have to be sequential, you know.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: A strange OBE - my first voluntary possession of another being

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    You could also have integrated with another of your aspects- 're' incarnation doesn't have to be sequential, you know.
    Thanks, I will love to have some feedback on things I post. As I said this is from my earlier exploration after my so called spiritual awakening in 2011, in 2013 I started to have more projections and lucid dreams(inner work onto inner plane or how a Guide called it - my Domain), I really loved to experiment with different methods, including some of my own, based on Visualization exercises and I was getting a lot more easier into trance, but my spontaneous one always were more interesting and profound, in the last years I found a lot of information on my research into the unknown I also developed some abilities on astral plane, teached by Masters, they love to test me all the time and giving me interesting missions to complete. So what I'm speaking now is from those experiences and my current mindset. I also had others bi location experience in which with my left eye closed I was able to see an astral place and with my right eye open my physical room, I found this relates with how much delicate focus you can put into the experience. I wanted to ask, is possession of another being is something common ability or no. I found possession not always work if their mind is strong enough, I have two kinds of them, full and partial. In the full one I can fully control their bodies, this work especially good on more physical like planes were I can't construct my own body just by a thought, to able to interact with the environment and people and some time humanoid aliens, otherwise in my bodiless form they cannot see me, some was able to sense me though. In the partial one I'm like in the back seat of car, I can see through their eyes and hear through their ears and may witness some of their thoughts, but they remain fully conscious and just carry me around on their shoulders, sometimes I can give them insight and support subconsciously like a little voice in your head, this is especially helpful on missions.