Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Kundalini is something you definitely DO NOT WANT.

Re: Kundalini is something you definitely DO NOT WANT.

i think it's a good good thing DarkChylde thing actually having inner doctor. It's gave birth to my healing schizophrenia thread thanks to my inner doctor
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

really? what till your sahasrara chakra opens , you wont be out of bed for days

psychosis is something all people in occult deal with , more so in the initial stages

then the madness is kind of fun , like flirting with danger.
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    i think it's a good good thing DarkChylde thing actually having inner doctor. It's gave birth to my healing schizophrenia thread thanks to my inner doctor

psychology is the art of not calling things "bad."
    psychiatry is the art of not calling things "wrong."

- my inner doctor

Can you describe techniques that you used?
    It would be very helpful, I'm currently trying to raise kundalini, but I only got as far as getting kundalini spike twice, but not the full rising. I've done it by chakra energy work (as in Robert Bruce's New Energy Ways), and raising energy to root chakra while in trance state.

Quote Originally Posted by 74hc595 View Post
    Can you describe techniques that you used?
    It would be very helpful, I'm currently trying to raise kundalini, but I only got as far as getting kundalini spike twice, but not the full rising. I've done it by chakra energy work (as in Robert Bruce's New Energy Ways), and raising energy to root chakra while in trance state.
    neutral third eye in meditation. simply witness the space in the center of your head. making sure it it neither positive nor negative just clear and conscious. then let the energy rise gradually... you can contract the perineum gently for that.

that's my way.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    neutral third eye in meditation. simply witness the space in the center of your head. making sure it it neither positive nor negative just clear and conscious. then let the energy rise gradually... you can contract the perineum gently for that.

that's my way.
    Thanks! Did it lead to full kundalini raising, like ones Robert Bruce describes?

ajna is the most difficult chakra to deal with.

luckily I'm past that stage.

Kundalini is something we don't really know much about
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

Quote Originally Posted by 74hc595 View Post
    Thanks! Did it lead to full kundalini raising, like ones Robert Bruce describes?
    i haven't read RB on kundalini, but yes it did get the kundalini all the way up thru the crown. another technique (i have only tried the 2) is to send the orgasm up instead of out, in sex time.
    kundalini destroys everything except the divine truth, so if you think you can SEE it's going to work out!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    Kundalini is something we don't really know much about
    Yes, but I think it can be researched in the same way OOBE/AP can - even since original Astral Dynamics book was published there was a lot of progress in the field, making OOBE easier than ever. The problem with kundalini is that it's much rarer, so every experience counts. There was even some mainstream scientific interest in it in 1930's (for example C.G. Jung's lectures on kundalini), but without effective techniques it didn't go very far. In my opinion creating effective and relatively safe (as much as it's possible with kundalini ) techniques could do a lot of good for humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    i haven't read RB on kundalini, but yes it did get the kundalini all the way up thru the crown. another technique (i have only tried the 2) is to send the orgasm up instead of out, in sex time.
    kundalini destroys everything except the divine truth, so if you think you can SEE it's going to work out!
    Thanks!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    It is very simple
    No, it really isn't. If it was "very simple", people wouldn't need to have help, assistance, read books, talk to others, etc. They could just let it happen as it will and then get on with their lives. Perhaps there are people who experience a very strightforward Kundalini awakening, but that's the exception, and not the rule.

And what happens to people who have a spontaneous awakening with no idea what's actually happening to them? People without access to forums like this, people who don't even know what to ask or look for in the way of help? How is it "very simple" for them? Do you assume that absolutely everyone deliberately awakened Kundalini? Or that everyone for whom Kundalini awakened must have been "doing something" to make it awaken?

You can't assume that Kundalini is always deliberate, intentional, wanted, or otherwise chosen. You also really shouldn't engage in finger pointings and "it's your own fault" type thinking. It's not only uncharitable, it's ignorant.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast