Thread: A strange OBE - my first voluntary possession of another being

A strange OBE - my first voluntary possession of another being

This was in the beginning of my exploration after certain events took place, whose started my path for good or bad, so I wasn't yet build my viewpoint of the bigger picture and most of the time I wasn't sure what I was experiencing.
    I tried direct entry and got the sensation of floating, in the dark I saw a man walking up ahead below me, I was just a point of awareness. Slowly I float and enter into his head (like a ghost), and look through his eyes. I was in some corridor with a lot of doors and benches, there were a lot of people waiting to enter in these doors. A man on the right asked me if I also waiting for this door. I am answering him that I just passing by. I move ahead and went to end of the corridor. A man come out from last room and I enter. It was a big office with two desks, a woman from the left desk asked me if I'm next and I say yes. Then she responds that my documents are all good and I am ready to go 'up', in that moment the woman from the right desk call me and asked me why I want to go 'up' so badly. I just give her a stare look and wondered what was happening here. At that moment I hear a loud voice and opened my eyes, it was my mom(I'm still living with my family because of spine health issues). She was asking me to get up already, but I closed my eyes again pretending I am sleeping. To my wonder I was in the same spot and the woman from the right still waiting for my response. I started to wonder what was that state of mind and tried to turn him into LD, like making a teleport out of the close man-size mirror. But it didn't work and now both women waiting for the response I didn't have. I get frustrated and open my eyes again and got out of bed.

The weirdest thing here was that I wasn't asleep and can hear the conversion of mom and my brother.
    Maybe this was my first bi location experience.

Blog Entries

Re: A strange OBE - my first voluntary possession of another being

You could also have integrated with another of your aspects- 're' incarnation doesn't have to be sequential, you know.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    You could also have integrated with another of your aspects- 're' incarnation doesn't have to be sequential, you know.
    Thanks, I will love to have some feedback on things I post. As I said this is from my earlier exploration after my so called spiritual awakening in 2011, in 2013 I started to have more projections and lucid dreams(inner work onto inner plane or how a Guide called it - my Domain), I really loved to experiment with different methods, including some of my own, based on Visualization exercises and I was getting a lot more easier into trance, but my spontaneous one always were more interesting and profound, in the last years I found a lot of information on my research into the unknown I also developed some abilities on astral plane, teached by Masters, they love to test me all the time and giving me interesting missions to complete. So what I'm speaking now is from those experiences and my current mindset. I also had others bi location experience in which with my left eye closed I was able to see an astral place and with my right eye open my physical room, I found this relates with how much delicate focus you can put into the experience. I wanted to ask, is possession of another being is something common ability or no. I found possession not always work if their mind is strong enough, I have two kinds of them, full and partial. In the full one I can fully control their bodies, this work especially good on more physical like planes were I can't construct my own body just by a thought, to able to interact with the environment and people and some time humanoid aliens, otherwise in my bodiless form they cannot see me, some was able to sense me though. In the partial one I'm like in the back seat of car, I can see through their eyes and hear through their ears and may witness some of their thoughts, but they remain fully conscious and just carry me around on their shoulders, sometimes I can give them insight and support subconsciously like a little voice in your head, this is especially helpful on missions.

You missed this question!

I wanted to ask, is possession of another being is something common ability or no.I found possession not always work if their mind is strong enough, I have two kinds of them, full and partial. In the full one I can fully control their bodies, this work especially good on more physical like planes were I can't construct my own body just by a thought, to able to interact with the environment and people and some time humanoid aliens, otherwise in my bodiless form they cannot see me, some was able to sense me though. In the partial one I'm like in the back seat of car, I can see through their eyes and hear through their ears and may witness some of their thoughts, but they remain fully conscious and just carry me around on their shoulders, sometimes I can give them insight and support subconsciously like a little voice in your head, this is especially helpful on missions.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sh@dow View Post
    You missed this question!
    Now I see this one. I think it's more common that one would believe, but a lot of the times it's not really 'possession' of another, but integration of alternate 'local' selves, that temporarily merge consciously. If you consider that your Higher Self can express as more than one local self in multiple iterations of the universe, expressing independently (except for the Higher Self maintains integrity), and every once in a while, when having a liminal experience (or a conscious dream) these separate selves connect in such a way that it feels like you're possessing someone else.
    Anyway, it's an idea I have about this.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Every once in a while, when having a liminal experience (or a conscious dream) these separate selves connect in such a way that it feels like you're possessing someone else.
    Anyway, it's an idea I have about this.
    I'm sorry but those are not lucid/conscious dreams, these are all into higer astral, therefore a more objective experiences and I'm very aware of different aspects of me while lucid dreaming. I believe there is some dogma of misbelief around here, which I actually encounter often on other AP sites as well. More projectors dismiss any form of dreaming or lucid dreaming, sometimes they even use it as a harassment towards less experienced projectors - "You have never projected, those were just lucid dreams, you are still yet to experience the real thing!". In my book Lucid dreams don't happen in the brain, both of LD and AP happens on Astral Plane, the only difference is that the first is more subjective in nature and the later more objective. Also gaining lucidity while dreaming(aka DILD) doesn't automatically mean you are in your local space, many times over I found myself on Astral wondering what I'm doing there. Several times I was gaining awareness in some form of a Classroom with a teacher, teaching us unearthly stuff. Last time I got bad misunderstanding because "hey I'm dreaming, why I need to be in this boring classroom, only to be revealed that the angry teacher was 800 years old master and was really pissed at me for disturbing his teachings, he called me "you punny lucid dreamers" and we got into a fight, thank god a helper come to my rescue, he was using doors to transport us to another spaces, because he said it was impossible to fight the teacher on his own turf, we dispelled him somehow, but from all of this I got a little nice bonus, I learned how to use my Shadow properly, latter I found that my Shadow has a lot of interesting abilities, however three days after teacher incident, there was a huge fire in our house, talk about coincidences^^

Also I found entities(both negs and positives) and masters enjoy coming to your inner astral plane. I had many training sessions with masters on my inner plane. Once I have been training in the arts of awareness and keeping my emotions in check, how to fight, using of elementals and how to manifest. Every time I failed the lesson, the Master was resetting the dream and saying "again, do it again","pathetic, think mote before acting","Control your emotions, don't let emotions control you" and like that for more than one hundred dream resets, every time when failing I was awakening in my bed just to be pulled back by him, he was generating whole training grounds with different obstacles just for me, in the end of training I was so tired and stressed of repeatings and of being hit with a stick on my head when do something wrong, that I grab my bed and I don't wanted to let it go,"enough master I cannot anymore", to just a bomb(those old big ww2 bombs with fins that blow up with delay) to fall on my bed, exploding sending me back to training grounds. Another time a Master was teaching me how to properly use telekinesis, I didn't get it at all at first, he was saying that in movies there are showing it wrong.
    Last edited by Sh@dow; 7th June 2022 at 07:09 PM.