Quote Originally Posted by buttercup View Post
    -water
    -ice cubes
    -EFT tapping
    -affirmations
    -meditation
    -my peacock print eyepillow
    -deciding to stop taking zyprexa
    -all the things i feel like i can do now that i held back maybe on a subconscious level because of ex best friend or just held back the last few years in general such as dating tall guys,going to nyfw again,buying another high end designer item,and so much more.
    -fashion
    -buying myself a chanel lipgloss that just seemed perfect
    -getting a ride to work today
    -hot guys
    -chivalry

I took myself off of Zyprexa too , originally it's almost always given for schizophrenia , bi-polar disorder , generalized anxiety or panic , but I didn't quite fit into any of those ,( mine were spiritual symptoms) plus it made me feel "off" , it did you any good while you were on it?

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    I took myself off of Zyprexa too , originally it's almost always given for schizophrenia , bi-polar disorder , generalized anxiety or panic , but I didn't quite fit into any of those ,( mine were spiritual symptoms) plus it made me feel "off" , it did you any good while you were on it?
    nope. it had the least effect on me which is why i tried to be patient with it but then i found it was causing me to eat too much and everytime i would lay down for a bit,i would end up falling asleep quick causing me to miss appointments. It was prescribed to me to help with my paranoia but i just can't help but think antipsychotics are not for me and they should try another class of drugs to help with my anxiety/paranoia symptoms. So,i'm tapering off this now,and hoping the next one she tries is better. I also felt like I had trouble forming thoughts,as if i was stoned while on it. It just made my brain feel almost like..dumb. I would like a medicine for my anxiety so i am hoping to find something because i'm doing a lot of things that normally cause me anxiety so would like something to help me conquer those challenges. Seroquel so far has been the least bad. I went off that because it made me too tired,and kind of depressed and angry but i felt fearless on it. I've been feeling my anxiety slowly creep up on me again even with zyprexa so honestly,for me it's useless. I had tried risperidone as well but it made my heart go nuts,and abilify but that made me too hyper and i couldn't sleep on it.