Thread: CERN -- what are your thoughts, impressions, and insights?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CERN -- what are your thoughts, impressions, and insights?

Thanks for your input everyone.

Although I am not well versed in anime, I will check out stainsgate -- thanks for the recommendation.

And yes, I was did have a trip to the Akashic records in mind, but that is also outside of my current abilities.

The math and physics involved would also be waaayyy out of my reach, which is frankly one of the reasons I was thinking a trip to the Akashic our conversation with a spirit guide could be helpful.

The conspiracy videos were definitely eyeroll inducers. Nearly comically so. Some conspiracy theory stuff stacks up, but most of what was said was just grasping straws. There were a few things that seemed like they had some potential validity though.

I am up to speed with the other colliders ( bad pun ), the higgs boson, etc. I guess what struck me (I guess there are more bad puns here than I imagined!) about this latest test is the level of energy, creation of black holes, and most importantly the "contact" with other dimensions (I am guessing this is just deduced from lost gravity?, where gravity leakage is evidence of such dimensions existing -- I am making a not-so-educated guess here).

Perhaps the focus on other dimensions is being ♥♥♥♥♥ed up to justify the expense and help make science sound cool to lay people. But as soon as I read about that aspect of this latest test, I set about starting conversations here and elsewhere. As a community of seekers and 'travelers' this forum was top of my list!

...I'm sorry but I don't wish to have any stalkers.

Quote Originally Posted by broken View Post
    Perhaps the focus on other dimensions is being ♥♥♥♥♥ed up to justify the expense and help make science sound cool to lay people. But as soon as I read about that aspect of this latest test, I set about starting conversations here and elsewhere. As a community of seekers and 'travelers' this forum was top of my list!
    Top of the list and what did you get....a nerd and an anime recommendation haha
    What is a "Signature"? Oooh I see now...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MooSaysTheCat View Post
    Top of the list and what did you get....a nerd and an anime recommendation haha
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.