Quote Originally Posted by Sh@dow View Post
Now this is spot on, many people don't really think about it and just go with the common belief, but for me is the other way around, as I know I didn't agree my memory to be erased when they put me into this body. When I was born here I still had some memories of my previous life, because as soon I was able to form sentences, I start telling stories of before which freaked out my parents. They took me to a priest and some esoteric new age guy, the new age guy told my parents that when 'they' send me here, 'they' weren't able to fully close my crown. Actually this push me to seek into who I was before, as my old self which sound like a distant echo telling me not to forget 'who I am' and 'what I am'. As far as I can remember to age of eight I had constant flow of OBE's experiences too.
I had similar experiences... and having said that, this question might sound a bit weird, but I'd ask it anyway: why do you have the cat avatar now? Is this a reference to anything significant? Or it was just an unconcious choice? It's more important than it might seem, and I have this strange observation that many people interested in topics like on this website have a strong affinity toward cats... why is that, I wonder.