Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

Re: Sinera's Lucidiary

26/Sep/2014
    The God Field & The Planetary Library

Preliminaries

My exit strategy has changed again. Although first avoided like the plague, I now deliberately "jump" (better: roll) into that dark "The Void". This is the name it is called by many APers, in books and forums. I think I remember Monroe called it the 3D-(velvety)-blackness. There are other names. Some confuse it with 'exit blindness' but probably it is the "same" thing. I don't know. In my case it has some 'static' and oscillation to it (grey-black, other colours), that is why I called it the "grey Flicker-Field" first.

Now I call it "The God Field". It's because I now believe we can create from there or/and access lots of different planes of reality. I also remember one account of a regressed person in a Dolores Cannon's book where she talked about this place which is close to Source (or maybe it IS?). It need not be "light-filled" to be godly, it is still a very cozy and familiar place that we love. No fear is attached to "THIS" kind of darkness. It is not the angst-ridden thing we normally connect with the absence of light / the dark. And it's not completely dark anyway. It flickers and moves ("3D-blackness").

The God Field

So this is it and I am there quite often now. This time I first tried to do some energy (healing) work. But it did not work, I did not feel too much. Maybe I even still felt my physical body although I'm not sure because that one was lying on the side and what I felt was on the back (the way I do the "roll-out").

These two, by example are just approximation, and still does not give an exact rendering of the God Field / Void:

After a while I got bored and then I do one of my usual things: 1. Stretch out a hand for a helper or 2. Rub my hands and shout an affirmation of where I want to go.

I did the second thing. As usual it works fine for me now (my exit blindness problem is solved for good) and I see first patches of light which then open up more and more to allow me to "phase / jump / teleport" into the scene where I want to go.

I do not always end up the way I like to though. I wanted to go to the library again, the one I visited in end 2010, that School of Alternative Medicine.

So I shouted (while still rubbing my hands) "The Library! The Library!"

I missed it. However, I might have entered a kind of "library" indeed. This is where I got to instead:

The Planetarium

It is like a library of globes and you fly past them like you were in outer space. It is still relatively dark, yet I it is not outer space of the physical universe as we know it. Around each of these globes I saw letters, signs, graphics, glyphs, maybe some of them looked like index cars or short descriptions?

Comments

Love my new God-Field-technique. I'm going places.

The pic is the closest I could find with a quick image search, but by far not resembling it, the "globes" were also further apart.

As regards the "planetary" or "spheres" library: I've been to a similar place before. Some have. Frank Aardema also wrote about it in his book.

I can only speculate about its origin and purpose of course. It seemed to me like an akashic planetary record indeed but I might be wrong and it could be sth completely different. I don't remember if the globes really looked like planets or if they were just dark. The glyphs around each of them made it look like a kind of information system ("library"). So I got what I wanted but differently. I need to be more specific next time with my affirmations / commands.

The last time I was there in this sphere field they had a grid and I flew down into one of the globes and did a kind of retrieval. So I am not yet sure what it 'really' represents.

More research needed. I am sure I will make it back to there. I desperately need to make my lucidventures longer again in order to get more info out of them. The "places" are interesting but it is teasing me when I cannot make/get the best out of it.
    This collector of useless clutter.

I'm so envious, and yes .. Teasing seems to be how it works. Someone else is pulling the upper strings but we put all we have into it.

Blog Entries

An odd fact: today I go OOB into complete darkness, I want to move away from the body so that I would be able to see but to no avail, I seem to try to move and yet I don't move anywhere. Maybe it's because there is no space? was this the void you were talking about? if so, you gave me answer num. 1.
    Secondly, I wondered for a very long time (and today)- how the heck do you get from place to place in the astral?! and then I get the urge to read this post today. You gave me answer num 2. Genius! I love reading your posts. Thanx so much
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Blog Entries

About the place-to place attention is enough for me.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

17/Mar/2015: Akashic Screen Session Transcript #2

17/Mar/2015
    Akashic Screen Session Transcript #2

I made this long self-quote from over a year ago now for reference and explanation of what this is about. I will keep further posts on this short. For the update see below.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinera View Post
    11/Feb/2014 Akashic Screen Session Transcript #1

Preliminaries

This is about a lucidventure but also a kind of "where-do-I-go-from-here" statement.

I had this plan for a long time. It's to create the "Higher/Akashic Screen" in my Lightportal to communicate with my Higher Self and/or Akashic Records. I created the screen already during meditation-visualisation and with affirmations. It is put on a desk in my "Lightportal" - the 'save haven' where I communicate with helpers and my Higher Self as usual. I'm standing looking straight at it after 'exit' from my bed. To the left is a mirror for self-healing which I also put there by manifestation. To the right the window where I usually fly out of into the astral (the genuine "portal") in many experiences.

Below you will find the memory transcript of the first session. But a few more comments are due:

I simplified the process in the beginning now and it seemed to work. In my modest beginner's approach, I'm following the great advice given by Tom Campbell in one of his talks on YT. He suggested that talking to your guides to retrieve verifiable or valuable info might be easier (for a newbie) done by just using a binary communication mode with y/n-questions first. He also proposed to make it even easier the colours red = no and green = yes for answers since they are easy to recognise and to "transmit". This is a brilliant idea and a good starting point.

I also want to try letters and numbers later, but as many of the more experienced projectors here already know they are more difficult to recognise due to reality fluctuations in the astral. So if you don't 'trust' numbers you see or they fluctuate, colour codes might be the best solution! I will also try to watch pictures and 'movies' of past lives or whatever then. But all in due course.

For the time being, I will use the "approximation" or "encircling"-technique in order to zero in on numerical data or other detailed info.
    (Example 1: born in 1900s? yes - before 1950? yes - after 1920? no - after 1910? yes - after 1915? yes - 1916? no - 1917? yes // Example 2: born in Europe? no - in America? yes - North America? no - South America ? yes - Brazil? no - Peru ? yes, then try a city there etc ...)

I had already a recent try with a TV-set a few weeks ago 'by accident' when I became lucid in a pedestrian shopping area in a big city. I went to a window where tv screens were displayed. I asked one screen to relay to me info from my Higher Self. I asked for the year of birth of Sinera. It did not yet work. There was interference and then a male voice telling me to 'forget about Sinera' and 'come to us (names a city in my north)' in order to get trained as a helper and I will have a long career ahead of me as a (lit.) "juror de jure" (= judge by law), which made me really wonder what it meant.

Then a few days ago I had a healing/retrieving experience of an older lady in her appartment - not recorded here as I grow lazy of writing all of it down. Only after I beamed the person up into the light with her and some helpers hand-in-hand (which is my technique I used before) this time I saw instead of the light or instead of fading out a kind of tv-static (snow) and this showed me that the screen was accessible then to me. As a kind of reward perhaps? However I lost it and woke up before I could make use of it.

So this another try now, and my first direct one with nothing left to chance. This time it worked for a while and this is the first session from a few days ago with the answers (colours) as I remember them. I have prepared a list with tons of questions of personal or of a more general kind, the latter especially of my hobbyhorse, the 'alternative ancient prehistory of Earth'. I love this topic as some of you might also remember by some threads I made about it. It fascinates me and I read a lot about it or watch YT vids. Maybe the love of it will help me to finally gain some 'true' information about it. I read that 'love' of sth yields results. It has power to open doors.

How valuable is the non-personal and more general 'info' here, e.g. on past Earth's history? No clue, really. I offer the information or answers here without any guarantee for anyone who reads this or even myself. Make of it what you will, so to speak. As one member of this forum once put it in her signature: "Your reality may vary". Hence it might be my reality but not yours.

However, I want to re-mention at least that I did a card validation in the Lightportal with help from my HS, although I did not use the screen directly. There is another kind of indirect personal 'validation' mentioned below in the Comments section of the first transcript.

So I naively believe the codes have some validity despite the fact that I do not ask verifiable questions with verifiable answers most of the time. I am beyond that point of having to get validations, as you might know when you read in my journal or other posts here before, I had my share with intended ones (as above) and not intended ones.
    This is also a fun exercise mainly. Some personal questions might be more serious (and as I am anonymous here I have no problems sharing them as well) but I do not seek 'karmic' or whatever psychological solutions for any problems with this. Fortunately, I'm not in a dire life situation after all.

Once again, whoever will to read about my 'findings' from these sessions (I plan to do many!) take it with a grain of salt if you will.

Lucidventure / Transcript

Here we go with Session 1. In blue font I always only give the memory transcript as 'raw' as possible, without any further ado or what happened 'around it'. Screen colour codes put are in (...). This one is still very short. But it's a start, after all.

HIGHER-SCREEN MEMO-TRANSCRIPT SESSION #1 (11 Feb 2014)

ME: Am I an autist?

SCREEN: No. (Red)

ME: Is Sinera an incarnation and past life of mine?

SCREEN: Yes. (Green)

ME: Is Sinera born in the 1800s (= 18something)?

SCREEN: No. (Red)

Comments

After this last question I made the mistake to ask for the date directly instead of progressing with y/n methodology trying the encircling (see above). I then somehow intuitively 'received' the number 1799. But I need to re-ask this question with the approximation-technique next time. I then asked further questions but the screen had vanished and I was teleported into a room with a group of people who gave partly contradictory, partly nonsensical answers. Apart from that, my own protocol dictates that I will only 'accept' and include into the transcripts the Akashic Screen's colour code answers (y/n) anyway.

In that scene I also saw a broom on the floor. A broom signifies to clean up that past (see Dreammoods). Another hint that my 'guidance' maybe wants me to do other things and leave the past alone. But I love knowledge and will try to carry on anway. I will also not only ask past-related questions.

Further validity that it might NOT be my conscious or subconscious expectation directing the answers (and thus a self-delusion) is that fact that I really did not at all expect the answer "not in the 1800s". This is a surprise! I firmly had her located somehow in the (mid-)1800s before from my data and deductive reasoning. However, according to the style of her hair and attire, 1799 would still make sense as it shows early 1800s fashion for a young lady then. You see, it's a detective's work. I will soon make a post here when I collate all the data and conclusions "so far" about Sinera as it is now scattered across so many posts here in this journal. But first I will ask more questions.

Note that I use the term "18something" to denote the 19th century, and so on. I hope and believe the Akashic Record (Screen) "understands" this way of asking semantically.

I don't know if I should be relieved about not being an autist. I might ask about introversion or mild Asperger's anyway next time. Also I want to know what went wrong (if so) during and after my birth (I'm cesarian and then had cradle cap / milk crust as baby). It seems I absolutely refused to come out into this cruel and strange world.

Yeah, so many questions, so little time ...
    So here's the 2nd memo-transcript. In future this 'box' might be the only thing I post here, but due to this reference post above you might still know what it's about:

HIGHER-SCREEN MEMO-TRANSCRIPT SESSION #2 (17 Mar 2015)

ME: Was Sinera married?

SCREEN: Yes. (black snow swirl turns green)

ME: Am I Starseed?

SCREEN: Yes 75%. (black swirl turns first redd-ish/pink, then green, but still with a quarter of pink)

ME: How old is mankind? Is it more than a few thousand years old?

SCREEN: No clear answer. (yellowish or black swirl, means: question should probably be rephrased in future sessions)

Comments

Another little piece about Sinera. I might have expected the married part, but the 3/4 starseed gives food for thought now.

A shame that I still cannot remember my most important questions. I have so many prepared! Personal and general ones. But in the astral/etheric world, memory capabilties remain feeble and fragile.

Still, this simple and stripped down info gathering is fun for me, so I have taken it up again and will carry on with it. I understand it might be boring for many others reading this now, those who rather explore fantastic astral worlds and realms (not that I did that too) - but hey, so am I - I like to be boring.

I feel like I'm a kind of observer/watcher, info gatherer, archivist, chronicler, librarian, data analyst - probably for more than one life I guess. That's why I will keep it up here.

I am asking my Higher Self these questions assuming it has access to akashic knowledge or even "is" akashic knowledge in a way. I call the "screen" "Higher Screen" (or "Akashic screen"), and that's my affirmation too.

But actually I am using the Void now, not a visualised screen. The Void is there naturally when I project in almost 50% of the times, it just comes up, like for many others. It is NOT what is termed exit blindness. This (for me) does not exist anymore. It has ALWAYS been "the Void" - the state/place where you can go from to "anywhere". Chakra activity might be involved though in perception and travel (for Korpo should you read this one day ... ).

So I do not have to do the visualisation 'work' anymore, I'm not too good at it anyway. Because yet the colours (assigned y/n-meaning) still seem to work! The Void itself shows the colour then, it blends it in as an answer, fascinating. However it resembles a tv screen with darker static anyway since it shows grey-black snowy swirling / static.

For those who've been to the Void - I assume quite a few here - know what I mean. Anyway, for those who don't, here's just a googled example for similarity, same as above (post 26/Sep/2014):

Promise: it's my last long post here. From now on only transcript boxes and a few comments if I feel like it.

29/Apr/2015: Akashic Screen Session Transcript #3

29/Apr/2015
    Akashic Void Session Transcript #3

AKASHIC VOID MEMO-TRANSCRIPT SESSION #3 (29 Apr 2015)

ME: Did Sinera live in Spain?

VOID: No. (former green-red mix swirl turns almost entirely red)

ME: Germany?

VOID: No. (remains red)

ME: France?

VOID: Yes. (turns almost entirely green)

After that I gained 'sight' and saw Earth like from space, but it looked rather synthetic or 'digital', like a computer game. I dived down into that digital globe and saw a big city. First a giant Mickey Mouse figure (not the first time during AP) and then the Eiffel tower but only after I said I would expect it.

Comments

The 'normal' AP with sight is worthless, I might have created or received by request what I wanted. But the transcript is - again - very valid for me. It corroborates the 'French connection'. See here and here. I still had hoped for a Spanish-speaking country, but there's still Ecuador to be investigated then. As a last name it is indeed the most common in France, but as a first it seems it's Albania. Strange.

I found a method to get into the Akashic-Void more often now and might add more updates here from now on again. It's fun.
    Last edited by Sinera; 30th April 2015 at 08:06 AM.

14/May/2015 Akashic Void Session Transcript #4

14/May/2015
    Akashic Void Session Transcript #4

AKASHIC VOID MEMO-TRANSCRIPT SESSION #4 (14 May 2015)

ME: Is Sinera her forename?

SCREEN: Yes. (swirl turns green)

ME: Control question, Is Sinera her last name?

SCREEN: No. (swirl turns red)

Comments

Again a little piece only. I then tried to get near the year of birth again but the 'screen' (void) remained in a yellowish or just 'light colour' tone, it seems difficult to 'encircle' dates.

After that I gained normal sight and was active in some usual astral sceneries and situations, not worth talking about here further.

The question was necessary, because of rising doubs if my natural assumption for years now (!) of it being her first name was right due to name statistics of France for this name as last name - see post above. (Thank goodness, seems no need now to ask an admin to change my nick to "Mrs Sinera" )

Blog Entries

Promise: it's my last long post here. From now on only transcript boxes and a few comments if I feel like it.

It's a shame, I like your long posts but your short ones are great, too.
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha

After half a year I break my abstinence from public journaling since I have yet another Sinera research entry to make.

AKASHIC VOID MEMO-TRANSCRIPT SESSION #5 (9 Nov 2015)

ME: Is Sinera born in the 1800s?

Void: No. (swirl turns red)

ME: Is Sinera born in the 1700s?

ME: Before 1700?

Void: Yes. (swirl turns green)

ME: Before 1600?

ME: In the 1600s?

ME: Hmm. Surprising. Is she born after 1650?

ME: So it's before 1650?

ME: Before 1640?

ME: Okay, so it's in the 1640ies?

ME: 1645?

Void: Undecided, split! (The colour field gets very interesting like never before: the left side is red and the right side is green)

After that I "lost it" and did not get another answer (the field stayed black and did not swirl anymore). I woke up soon after that. (Note that each longer transcript like this one is of course not 100% literal as I do not remember every single word correctly. But it's a good approximation and the content or meaning is not changed.)

Comments

This outcome has been quite a surprise! I was so fixed on the 19th century now. However, the women's clothing style and hairdo could still fit. Here's some women of that time: http://people.ucalgary.ca/~mamaes/17a.html

As one can see in the paintings, some of them also wear long/large elaborate dresses with a wider/lower decollete / cleavage. See for example Elizabeth the Bohemia, The younger (1618-1680). I remember that from Sineras red dress, if I do so correctly. But I'm not sure anymore. So it's France in the mid-1600s (17. century)? Wow. I did not expect that at all. My (un)conscious could not have influenced that. And I was so fixated on the period 1700-1800 or so. (However: see below, in another transcript session the 1800s had already been negated, I just remembered this now).

The very interesting last view of the Void with left red and green right is intriguing, too: Did the consciousness system or the 'records' tell me that the right number would have been in the upper part of the decade? So it is 1646-49 or so? Interesting interpretation. I could not make anything out of it during the experience. But now this is what makes the most sense to me. It was as if the Akashic Void wanted to help me zooming in on it in the 'right direction' from 1645 on (left: past, right, future, like the usual arrow of time: --->).

However, I'll leave it at that and won't ask again, the decade will be enough. Instead I will now concentrate on her last (full) birth name for the next session. If lucky I get also the marriage name.

After that I plan to try the full regression as announced below.

But that's not even all.

Another different approach is also in the pipeline: I am right now in another metaphysical forum on the waiting list for a free past life reading!

This gifted psychic lady who does it seems to deliver good results, since I noted that other members who already got one seem to be quite convinced since a lot of resonates with them and some things even seem to confirm earlier info. So I am looking forward to that. I asked this woman already (via pm) to focus on a lady in France if possible - not giving too much more info, not even the name. But she might also see other lives because she communicates via her Higher Self with the HS of the person (permission must be given) and the person's HS who gets the reading decides on what is being shown.

I will keep you updated and see what the outcome is, I expect to get the reading via pm this or next week and might share some of it on here.

I will then also make a short profile in order to update and summarise on what I "found out" so far about Lady In Red / Sinera. This sould normally include a portrait of her face (and I know even her voice!). It's so unfortunate that I cannot draw portraits of people because I would have made a sketch of her already. But I'm a lousy painter/drawer.

Sorry that this has become a "Sinera-past-life-only" journal by now. I'm getting carried away with it. It's maybe boring for you readers, but not for me. And what's still to come this will all be very interesting and exciting for me. I'm thrilled.

Blog Entries

Ohhh exciting! hope she gets it right.
    About the drawing- you can try to draw shapes, like a two circles for the eyes and then make them look more like Sinera's eyes, search for shapes in the face you can also look on the internet for photos of women who look like her and use them as sort of a guideline... there are excellent guides for drawing on deviantart, if you'd like I can send you some I really like (they're for drawing a photo actually but I'm sure you could find some for drawing from imagination...). Do tell about your past life reading when you get it! Just don't get dissapointed if she doesn't tell you about Sinera, because it's also possible she will tell you about someone else if you didn't tell her about her...

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast