Thread: White Robed Figure

White Robed Figure

Ok so I was attempting to find a bit of information from my higher self, relating to some missing time/memory recall I have from Sunday night.
    I've misplaced something valuable to me, and am a bit disturbed by the lack of memory from this period of time...

So last night I kneeled by my bed and prayed to my highest and lowest aspects of self, as well as any high vibrational beings of positive intent that might be around, to show me any clues that might help bring my memory back, in my dreamtime...

I did some deep breathing with the intention of hopefully phasing into fully conscious astral state...
    I found myself easing into a grey misty realm which began to take form...
    I was sitting on the floor, talking to a girl i know.
    I don't really remember what we were talking about, but I do remember a "smart phone" type piece of technology in my hand... on the screen i saw an image of a building front with many windows.
    I was discussing this with my friend, about to show her the technology, when I felt my right foot being kicked by someone.
    "Hey!" i shouted, and woke to my physical body.
    I felt a presence by my feet, standing on my bed, towering over me.
    I opened my eyes to see a transparent figure, hooded and cloaked, white in appearance.
    I felt no fear, but still, as is my usual habit when confronted by any unusual entity, i asked it what it wanted, and stated that unless it was of the highest vibration and of positive intent, it had no business in my space.
    The figure didn't communicate, but i felt a deep vibration emanating from it.
    I closed my eyes again, still feeling this entity standing at my feet.
    I opened my eyes once again, it was still there, towering over me. It was huge.
    the folds of it's robe were many. i couldn't see any facial details or anything beneath the hood.
    The vibration increased until I could hear a deep humming sound in my mind.
    Then the thought came to me - had it kicked me to make sure i didn't miss the information I was witnessing - the friend I had been talking to.
    A possible clue to my activities on Sunday?

Immediately i sent a message on my phone to my friend, asking if she'd seen me on Sunday.
    The entity disappeared from sight, the humming growing louder and then fading away...

I woke in the morning to a response from my friend, saying she hadn't seen me.
    The mystery continues....
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Re: White Robed Figure

I'm going to add to this thread, instead of making my own thread, and I hope we both get some enlightenment. I had a very vivid dream last night.

I was in some kind of job interview with these 2 very tall, silver haired, intense sharp faced people, man and woman,
    both dressed in light cream jeans/shirt .

They were holding hands, very close (twins, lovers or both), and at one point the man held his forehead to the woman's to transmit information to her. Their eyes were bright blue, but the man's eyes started changing to red cat eyes and then orange with little arrows pointing left for pupils. Weirded out and not sure what to think.

Quote Originally Posted by buzzcock View Post
    I'm going to add to this thread, instead of making my own thread, and I hope we both get some enlightenment. I had a very vivid dream last night.

I was in some kind of job interview with these 2 very tall, silver haired, intense sharp faced people, man and woman,
    both dressed in light cream jeans/shirt .

They were holding hands, very close (twins, lovers or both), and at one point the man held his forehead to the woman's to transmit information to her. Their eyes were bright blue, but the man's eyes started changing to red cat eyes and then orange with little arrows pointing left for pupils. Weirded out and not sure what to think.

Cool.
    What instantly came to mind reading this is Inner-Earth beings.
    Though I have been watching a lot of Cosmic Disclosure lately

How did your dream self FEEL during this experience?
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

I felt scared when I woke up but I'm not sure how I felt in the dream. Just weird and interested.

Hi Neil,

Appears as clean cut to me...friend, but by all means ... discern for yourself.

The Angel of the Presence
    Https://youtu.be/YrbnvTLtPKk

Sound of the Sun - OM
    Https://youtu.be/jRDe1IYllX0

Having voice? Yes. Mayhaps merely to silently wait upon said voice.

Ref. spo-ech|che-ops (spe-ech)(even Khu-Fu)beginnings/beresh¡t/genesis(Creationnally spoken into creation...even Hu-Man speaking/lan-guage; Hu = Ech ... Shabda

fools-rush-in-boldly-where-angels-fear-to-tread-do.jpg

Peace is as Peace does
    Last edited by Timothy; 31st August 2017 at 07:35 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar View Post
    Cool.
    What instantly came to mind reading this is Inner-Earth beings.
    Though I have been watching a lot of Cosmic Disclosure lately

How did your dream self FEEL during this experience?
    Neil,
    that was my first reaction too. The Anshar or one of their related groups
    Earth: a remedial school for those learning Love