Thread: GRATITUDE LIST

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

Love, love, love You don't know how much I appraciate you making this thread it always reminds me to keep positive when I see it! I think I'll play a little game from now on. Every time I see your thread on "what's new?", I will have to name 5 things I'm grateful for in my head
    -positive music (that's really very helpful to stick to positive music if you want, I will be happy to send you a list with a couple of songs I listen to)
    -planet earth
    -making new friends
    -Being an empath and understanding 2 sides of the equation (I really didn't know how much it is significant untill I met this guy who kinda represents the opposite? it's really a gift and I think people develop into it).
    -lucid dreams and other beautiful experiences in my head.
    -The fact that focusing on positive things long enough makes you feel really good (like Abe said, right? that 17 seconds rule, then going up to 60).
    -Letting go of feeling bad because of other people's behavior and realizing I can't control them (not that I'm trying to) and that's really ok and for the best. We are not one, each one is an individual and that's what's beautiful here on earth.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
    Love, love, love You don't know how much I appraciate you making this thread it always reminds me to keep positive when I see it! I think I'll play a little game from now on. Every time I see your thread on "what's new?", I will have to name 5 things I'm grateful for in my head
    -positive music (that's really very helpful to stick to positive music if you want, I will be happy to send you a list with a couple of songs I listen to)
    -planet earth
    -making new friends
    -Being an empath and understanding 2 sides of the equation (I really didn't know how much it is significant untill I met this guy who kinda represents the opposite? it's really a gift and I think people develop into it).
    -lucid dreams and other beautiful experiences in my head.
    -The fact that focusing on positive things long enough makes you feel really good (like Abe said, right? that 17 seconds rule, then going up to 60).
    -Letting go of feeling bad because of other people's behavior and realizing I can't control them (not that I'm trying to) and that's really ok and for the best. We are not one, each one is an individual and that's what's beautiful here on earth.
    I'd love your list of songs. Yes,I love gratitude and believe in it. My goal is to get more into that state even when i'm not doing my gratitude list,but just on and off all day!