Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Kundalini is something you definitely DO NOT WANT.

Re: Kundalini is something you definitely DO NOT WANT.

Kundalini is a vicious endless cycle , she will do what shes chooses , you if you are chosen she will do as she pleases.
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

You will be more compassionate, kind, and forgiving, and you will show more humility. Life will no longer be solely about you and your desires. Your life will become more about serving others because when you serve others, you are serving yourself.

DC,

How may we make parity from your last two posts today. They would simultaneously appear to eventuate the collide into one magnanimous union.

Old saying - To make an honest Woman ... out of Her
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

different karma now (see my post on page 1st), this one is about belittlement (not vulnerability). its going "ok so if your not vulnerable i still say you are a petty one."

i wonder who we're undoing... i hope its not the queen i have spent ages doing that already. grin.

DC your last 2 posts are spot on fact. but about the disillusionment... mostly people are disillusioned with other people or life! and kundalini solves that. you seem to be a reversal of that principle! are you of the world, or closer to light?

As far as I can tell, if one is still eating/drinkin nn takin a crap/pee...then the world is unrenouceably their's.

Does in no way mean a one renounces the light of spirit. It is what it is, and it sure as hell ain't what it ain't, and THAT is not our's to "escapably" even renounce.

However, to what is one's freedom if they in kind are not THAT which free ... freely frees other?

The "I see monkeys" syndrome is merely a higher "dis-ease"...and not the higher love.

To say, evil is not a presence ... evil is an absence. Therefore, please do be humanly present and through expressive human nature be accounted fore/for.

Noblesse Oblige
    Last edited by Timothy; 26th November 2017 at 10:22 PM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Double posted!? Please delete.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    DC your last 2 posts are spot on fact. but about the disillusionment... mostly people are disillusioned with other people or life! and kundalini solves that. you seem to be a reversal of that principle! are you of the world, or closer to light?

Kundalini isn't just going to maim you and put you back together , your whole life and lives afterwards are altered , I don't really know what the light and dark elements are (i know well of them though) and have battled them , whatever the upshot of that is , is utter upheaval.

As to gaining insight into people let me tell you of it , fact is most people are petty , malicious and are in it for the cheap thrills , then some are entirely on your scale of thought

im just going to say what Cft said when this question was asked years ago "It's just made me much more cynical"

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    DC,

How may we make parity from your last two posts today. They would simultaneously appear to eventuate the collide into one magnanimous union.

Old saying - To make an honest Woman ... out of Her
    I pray and meditate over abundance and giving , the word magnanimous is the prime example of al Lat , she is abundance itself.

She made and distributed what is now known as most of the spiritual and physical world.

Kundalini in abundance is lets just say , ummmm a faucet going overhaul , too little is just as bad as too much : you can choke on it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    im just going to say what Cft said when this question was asked years ago "It's just made me much more cynical"
    ok well i am not going to try and change your mind whether you like it or not, just sharing this:

cynicism (violet) realises people are fair because justice is good

cynicism is the ism of the third eye, all isms do is know. in case you wanted a way with those thoughts and feelings of yours, i suggest to realise the ism.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast