Quote Originally Posted by Ephemerid View Post
Hi everyone...
Hi Ephemerid. I will try to answer some of your questions.

I have some questions. I've been trying OBE for almost 9 years and I've many experiences. But there are things that I can't understand. And I need answers.

First of all; I feel pressure in my forehead when I concentrate. It takes only 5-10 seconds to reach that point. After 20-30 seconds, I feel a pressure in my teeth. And after 2-3 minutes, a pressure on my chest. I can't find the reason of this pressure. I don't know what am I going to do whit it either? Should I see a doctor? If your answer is "No" then let me finish. Because it gets worse.
I would ask you a few questions- first of all, does this happen when you are going to sleep? For example, say you are not really trying to meditate or project, and you lay down. If you try to stay aware as you relax, do these things happen?
The second question is, what position are you in when you do this?
And finally, what process do you to do meditate? Are you doing specific breathing exercises, energy work, or are you simply staring into the void with your eyes closed?
The answer to these may help with following the pressure you are feeling.

After 2-3 hours later, when I almost lost my consciousness, I feel like an intense energy is trying to get out of my body through my mouth. A pure white energy. I see things, hear things but I'm not able to open my eyes or move my body.
Three hours is a long time! At this point you are usually in deep trance and paralyzed, which is normal. The things you see (and hear) are hypnagogics, a normal process in the transition to nonphysical. Here is a thread that may give you more information about transitional sensations.

At this point I feel like I'm flying (it freaks me out because I can't tell if I'm really flying or not). But unfortunately this energy couldn't get out completely. It stucks in my throat.

So, any idea?
Yes, most of your symptoms are normal. Even the pressure may be muscle tension, your chakras activating, energy blocks or awareness of this, but any discomfort in your heart area (like palpitations) should be checked by a doctor, you should not be in pain.
Other than that, a change of position and possibly energy work may help with some of those sensations.