Yesterday was a beneficial impactful day for me & this morning on waking up to take the dogs for their morning walk after 5 hrs sleep, i awoke to strong energy vibrating in my body.

It's quite abrupt to wake-up to this energy, but there is a pleasantness about it (least there is for me now, when i first experienced these energies working in me, (approx. 2007) i would be absolutely terrified out of my mind & always felt like i was imminently going to physically die) & the energies give a feeling of euphoria, excitement & 'feeling-alive' ....also enthusiasm & appreciation

Now that the energies have lessened, if i 'tune-in' it feels like the energetic feeling is associated with my heart chakra, ..... my heart chakra is active.... i like this feeling it makes me feel so good, so safe...

Earlier i had a strong sensation of the 'static bliss' in my belly area, this is another energy, sensation i adore, it feels sooo comfortable & safe & gives a feeling of optimism & expansiveness

Being in this energy space feels like the 'right' / optimum place to be, where life could be a 'joy to live', where living would be one of 'thriving' instead of a 'huge effort' just to get through

This energy space does 'still' bring up mild franticness in me, but it;s soo energetic to what i am usually in, it might just be the way i experience this energy & if it ever lasted long enough i would settle into as my 'norm' & just be a more physically capable, energetically active person.

The energy feeling sure does open doors to what's possible out there / in life to do...

I am going to try & engage with this energy / how i feel in this energy today as much as possible, because i have found for myself from experience, that if i am able to engage with myself in these better spaces, then i have more chance of maintaining them for longer.....

...... so.. 'here's hoping' .......xx