Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sono2's Dream World (used to be sono!)

Sono2's Dream World (used to be sono!)

I am going to start a new dream diary here under my new log-in name, as I can't use my old name due to various technical problems. . . .

This weekend I had a couple of "teaching" dreams that I found signficant:

In one dream, I was lying on a bed, while being examined by 2 "grey aliens", who were taking my emotions "out of me" & setting them up in "graph form" next to the bed. There were 2 rectangular pillars, a low red one that showed 35% "red emotions", & a tall blue one which indicated 75%
    "blue emotions". They seemed pleased with my progress, to my surprise, as I felt I still had a very great deal to work through.

And in another dream, I was participating in a group of students who were being informed by a woman lecturer that meditation was a waste of time. I hesitated, but finally spoke up & disagreed with her; in fact, I ended up giving the lecture, & she asked me questions! I had the distinct impression that I was chanelling the information, as I explained at some length that the mind needed to be both stilled & enlarged in order to receive vital dowlnloads; & that meditation was not a matter of concentration on a subject, but rather the absence of any subjective or objective considerations. . . .
    Last edited by sono2; 29th August 2011 at 05:06 AM. Reason: weird layout & bizarre spelling!

Blog Entries

Re: Sono2's Dream World (used to be sono!)

Interesting dreams. They seem to be indicating an advanced state of development.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Oh yes, I agree.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hahaha - I hope you mean the beings involved & not me!!

BTW who was the lady from the forum who was playfully throwing me up in the air the other night
    as we all sat in a circle? We were chatting & laughing. . . . then she grabbed me by the arm & playfully threw me upwards like a ball, I thought it was great fun!

Blog Entries

I was throwing a baby up in the air the other night (not by the arm though) and he was having a tremendously good time.
    Williams)

Interesting. . . was that in the physical or the Other?

Blog Entries

The other.

“Bouncing Baby”
    I’m in an unknown house with a baby boy I treat as my own. He’s probably two but much slighter in build than my sons were at that age. I have to take him to pre-school and I think briefly about finding G so they can say goodbye but decide just to get moving because I need to get some cash from the ATM across the road.

When I reach the machine a crowd quickly forms behind me and the nearest man begins to exert pressure as my card fails repeatedly. I decide I’ll come back later to withdraw money and begin to carry the baby towards the preschool. As we walk I begin to bounce him up and down and he squeals with delight, much to my enjoyment.
    Williams)

I had a dream this weekend about a person with whom my boss ocassionally has business dealings, although this man is known to be on the wrong side of the law, carries a gun, has a legendary temper, etc.

Anyway, I met him in dreamstate, after asking to be taken to a Teacher! He was draped in a white robe, but had retained his outlandish hair-style, & seemed to radiate peace & compassion. He didn't speak to me, as I was keen to get out of his presence, but now I am wondering whether I should re-assess my view of him in the 3-D world & ashamed that I have never tried to look deeper into his personality.

Blog Entries

Well, maybe he is a teacher of sorts but you meant one type and the dream gave you another.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Maybe the teacher you encountered had some "rogue" or "rebel" quality about him that you represented by seeing him to look like the other guy. There's the notion of "crazy wisdom" in Zen, for example, where some teachers do seemingly unenlightened things to shock others out of their unconsciousness, a variation on "skillful means."

All of this doesn't necessarily reflect back on the physical person. IMO it is more likely that he was used as a symbol for something than you actually connecting with that specific person.