Thread: Thoughts about Energy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Re: Thoughts about Energy

That is quite an abstract idea IA

Re: Thoughts about Energy

Quote Originally Posted by ctcarr View Post
    That is quite an abstract idea IA
    Okay, my computor does act strange, I will write in word and copy in here ...brb...

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Okay, my computor does act strange, I will write in word and copy in here ...brb...

Love
    ia

Okay, a sum up what I have learned by my life in this incarnation….

I have already mentioned the ”vacum” state and today I want to say, it is the Unseen Creator who did create this ”vacum” so I could comeback to ”understand” and I must say, it does make me totally to understand I want to call this ”vacum” for GOD.

When I was 4 year old I did do ”magic” and this also helped me to remember when I got back as an adult to this memory…that I have bean a visious sorcerer and done much harm and bad….I did already understand as 4 year old when I did see how I harmed my mother, I have put a needle up between the woden floor for her to trample on…I did measure her steps, I did go into her energy and act as her to know how her steps will land and where to put the needle…after this I did go out and play,suddenly I did waken up and understand…and the question was…Do you really want to harm your mother?? And I answered NO…and I run home to take the needle away,but mother had trampled into it already, this did show me the cause and effect to be already understood at age 4…Here I did stop to be visious…but it did leave me with this shame feeling and it does kick in now and then still…..

This is the cause I do not do Magic in this life of otherlifeĀ“s…I want to learn how to be without rituals so to speak…this is why I donot like any rituals at all.

Like this I have bean ”educated” by the Unseen Creatorwhom I am co-creator with, and we allare.

This life I have asked to understand more deeply abouthumans….and I am struggling with this really.

I have not found the ”right” way to communicate with myco-creators yet….and I am struggling bad in writing moment….
    I would need guidance in communication…because every wordtriggers something in others, if it triggers something good and supporting itis good, but if it triggers the survival mode or other states of defences it isbad for the communication when I do not know if I should be quiet or to meet upit with emotions or not….this is still a big problem for me…..to communicateproperly in every given moment….

I hope this is enough for explantion, if not do ask byquestions and I will try to aswere as best I can.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

4. Re: Thoughts about Energy

Thank you for the insights. That's interesting to hear how you were aware of some things at an early age. I've done some stuff to the likes as in disobey by mother and it turns out that me following my intuition instead of listening saved me and my bike in the long run but it wasn't until recently that I actually took notice of that moment.

I too have communication issues with "others" I guess my issues are more or less with people who I know don't have the same mind set as me. I'm learning everyday how to communicate my ideas better to people of like minds though and that's what I'm satisfied with. I do a lot of thinking when I write any little piece of information to make sure I have reread it numerous times so I can sort out what might spark another's emotions and reword it so it is less likely to do so.

Glad to hear from you IA, I say this every time I chat with someone but I'm happy to have made a connection with you

Quote Originally Posted by ctcarr View Post
    Thank you for the insights. That's interesting to hear how you were aware of some things at an early age. I've done some stuff to the likes as in disobey by mother and it turns out that me following my intuition instead of listening saved me and my bike in the long run but it wasn't until recently that I actually took notice of that moment.

I too have communication issues with "others" I guess my issues are more or less with people who I know don't have the same mind set as me. I'm learning everyday how to communicate my ideas better to people of like minds though and that's what I'm satisfied with. I do a lot of thinking when I write any little piece of information to make sure I have reread it numerous times so I can sort out what might spark another's emotions and reword it so it is less likely to do so.

Glad to hear from you IA, I say this every time I chat with someone but I'm happy to have made a connection with you
    Thank you.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce