Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: RV Lab

IA56 Guest

Re: RV Lab

When will you revele the target 15??
    I do not get anymore than I have got already, so I am cuourious what you got

Blog Entries

This is it.

Again, I think the resize will kick in eventually.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

I'm putting up one more target, then I'm done.

I hope someone will pick up the Lab from here - keep it going.

Somebody???????
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Wow that blue thing is beautiful.
    I hope someone else does too, I never seem to have time, although I enjoy them very much.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I might, but I can only start in April. I have my health practicioner oral/practical exam on the 8th, yesterday I passed the written exam at the Public Health Office very well (yippieh!). You see, I am in the hot phase now, and time is limited, I'm in "crunch mode", so to speak and pass as much time as I can "swotting" (is that the right word, just found it for British English?).

Also, I am living in a "room" (not even a real one, just a partition from the living room) with my parents now temporarily as I am jobless (might change soon though) and ran out of money and had to move home.

So I would need to find a permanent spot for the objects to put on, as everything is crammed here and I live in very narrow circumstances now (temporarily), but I might find a way, just need time til April.

hooray, off to the books again ....
    This collector of useless clutter.

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    This is it.

Again, I think the resize will kick in eventually.
    Is it a spray bottle??

Blog Entries

Is it a spray bottle??
    No, it's basically an upside-down cup. I don't know what the spike is about or what it was ever associated with?
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    No, it's basically an upside-down cup. I don't know what the spike is about or what it was ever associated with?
    For my eyes it looks like it has lost the spray pump and it is why I got the hooper shape.

Today when I tried to look at RV 16 I got triangle shape and a round shape...I will continue to look if I get more and off course I hope I on some point will see the whole object and not only parts of it

Tonight got half-lucid for a short while, standing on a street. Asked for the RV object to materialise. But i only saw some blurry outlines of sth still invisible. It appeared to be spherical. But maybe I confuse(d) it with the most recent objects which were also spheres or sphere-like? Cannot offer more.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Would you like another 18 hrs for this one?
    - E Hubbard

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast