Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Your dream from July 3 mirrors a real event that happened to me at around age 5. I have been collecting soul fragments that were stolen from me successfully for a while now, but hadn't made the conceptual leap to realize that animals could also "offend" one and thereby steal a soul fragment until I read your dream. I thanked God because it was like being given my 5 year old self back, after I forgave "Jack," my grandpa's old german shepherd, for threatening to kill me. There's a reason Paul said, "Beware of dogs." I have seen synchronicities and I believe your dream has just as much valid meaning for you somehow, and perhaps others, which displays the Creator's wonderful ability to economize/synchronize/efficientize, and make art.
    "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pneumismatic View Post
    Your dream from July 3 mirrors a real event that happened to me at around age 5. I have been collecting soul fragments that were stolen from me successfully for a while now, but hadn't made the conceptual leap to realize that animals could also "offend" one and thereby steal a soul fragment until I read your dream. I thanked God because it was like being given my 5 year old self back, after I forgave "Jack," my grandpa's old german shepherd, for threatening to kill me. There's a reason Paul said, "Beware of dogs." I have seen synchronicities and I believe your dream has just as much valid meaning for you somehow, and perhaps others, which displays the Creator's wonderful ability to economize/synchronize/efficientize, and make art.
    Thank you for telling...for me dog´s usually represent men...who have submisset me ....but I am rising up from it...and do not accept submission any more...period.

We should never submit to humans, male or female. You and I, woman and man, were made in the image and after the likeness of Almighty God and S/He alone deserves our submission. -"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." - Genesis 1:27 Since God created both male and female, the male essence and the female essence must by default both reside in Him/Her as One.
    "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."