Thread: healing schizophrenia permanently, how to get of the pills

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: healing schizophrenia permanently, how to get of the pills

6 ways of curing schizophrenia

1 psychic surgery on the brain, changing the brain structures
    2 healing schizophrenia on a mental level, what's been healed on a mental level will automatically change the structure of the brain
    3 curing the Gut
    4Transmuting schizophrenia my raising above it's vibration very possibly creating high frequency chemical imbalance(transmuting into positive voices)
    5 Sun Gazing the safe way getting a contract with the angels to send light to the pupils the get rid of mental illness long term angel therapy(avoiding sun damage to the iris, this way)
    6 powerful anti-psychotic vitamin Niacin treatment substitute to drug induced anti-psychotics
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 5th July 2017 at 11:09 PM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    Transmuting schizophrenia my raising above it's vibration very possibly creating high frequency chemical imbalance(transmuting into positive voices)
    i have just attempted this method and the voices are already trying to remind me that i am a loser and out of life ("beyond life") kindly. im not btw.

I go to a club with people with mental illness.

i am diagnosed with it. i have carers come every week day for an hour or two. i am their shaman, though... and it's all thanks to the great white secret. mostly.

getting in contact with the pleiadian or ashtar alien mind angels are huminoid alien race

They would understand the brain much better then we humans do and so they will know how to cure the schizophrenic human brain structures on a brain level
    because they know the brain better,
    scientifically they have been around longer then us humans
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 7th March 2019 at 10:20 PM.

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

the key is to embrace the danger but keep that low-key... you've got to understand that 50% of people have only heard of the news.

it's not about what happens to them it's about what happens to you - well that's my version of it. olyris

Robert Bruce recommended remove weet and dairy products this profoundly improved cases with schizophrenia

getting hypnotized to block the voices by trusted hypnotherapist to get rid of voices