Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
In last night dream I was visiting my fathers house...he wanted me to take care of the house when he was away...he never told me what the house contained....to my surprise there was many tortoises...I was stunned...two small tortoises did fight...the one did pick the other on the head so blood come out...I took the hurt tortoise and went to veterinary....when I was on the veterinary I did understand why the fight had happened...they did not have any food....why did not my father tell me what a tortoise eat....
It's related to your health issues, I think.

There is something like "mind food". When the brain and/or mind is not given proper "food", either physical or mental/spiritual, the symptoms like migrene may happen.

Tortoise (to not be mistaken with earthy turtle) is a water animal. So it's mostly related to fluid type of energy or food probably.

The issue may be related to your childhood. Maybe your father never told you, maybe even take you away from the spiritual / mental importance and weigh to be put on? And you still face the consequences afterwards?