Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Re: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
    Thanks, but I'm not looking for advice or any mansplaining. I guess I'll just go back to lurking and keep my fingers off the keyboard.
    Sure, you are welcome But keep in mind that as a public forum it is supposed to be a public discussion-oriented, and many people have issues like the ones you describe; the advice is general, more than personal. This is a typical scenario most of people are in, do not take it personally then. I think the whole thing is not that difficult as it seems; people just don't want to take over their minds and allow forces to control them. I'm speaking of thoughts, emotions, energy etc. Mind / energy control is probably the biggest issue and source of difficulties, I think.

When watching people talking about immortality, I look at them closely, try to get a sense of their... original essence - if you know what I mean by this. Each person has a unique, original "vibrational-chord" or frequency, or whatever you want to call it. It's infinite in the sense that it is never exhausted (just like taoists described tao). It just is, it is not dependent on space or time (it is beyond time-space). I call it "the inner core", but this is just a label.

Most of people are aware only of their thoughts and lower emotions. Some are aware also of their higher thoughts and higher and inspiring feelings. But the idea is to get even beyond that, to make the connection to this inner core.

When looking at the people I mentioned, I compare them to how they looked when they were really young (were at age of typically 20-30 years old), and how do they look now. I try to identify if the energy that they have changed in time. Whether they have the same fresh "vitality", how their skin look like, even more importantly how much youngness and fresh outlook is there in their eyes etc. Believe it or not, the same applies to absense or presence of any illness - and illness is just an effect of the energy lacking. Energy lacking causes both illness and body cells degredation. Rejuvenation is the opposite: integration. Aging means degrading, rejuvenating means integrating, if to put it in simple words. Behind those two extremes, is the energy that is flowing - or not. Energy obeys universal laws - resonance. To be in perfect resonance means to be connected to the inner core. So this is the essence of everything. Immortality achievement - on physical, ethereal, astral, or whatever level - is always the same then.

I try to have a feeling of their original essence. The typical feeling is that they loose that original essence (despite what they claim, even if they are renown masters in the fields they claim they are related to esoteric subjects).

Immortality, health, rejuvenation, or in other words original essence cannot be hidden behind concepts, terms, philosophy, theology, or even scientific methods (mechanics: DNA engineering, quantum mechanics, or whatever else). There is a connection and energy incoming from that infinite source - or there is not. I believe it is just that simple. Pay attention to your energy and typical feelings - when they slide down on any level, it's a sign of enthropy.

How to imagine the inner core, or the original essence in relation to other levels - the physics might be of help here.

The triangle inside the core symbolizes the inner core / original essence. The distance from the center means level / layer of reality. The read ball may mean here the furthest level: physical. The dotted line contains all the other levels in between physicality and the inner core. The circural motion shows how much work (round distance on the image) is needed on each level for energy to manifest itself on this level (therefore, physical level requires the biggest distance / work for energy to manifest).

The inner core doesn't move. It is fixed. Everything else contains movement. (The triangle on the image changes the way it is directed to; the inner core doesn't of course - but we may have such an impression because of our limited perception - to view it from different perspectives / angles).

To be in a perfect alignment with the core means to be in resonance with it (when energy flows / flunctuates exactly in the "rythm" of the core). Typical situation is however that a person is disconnected, or only partly connected, and then each level works on its own. If this happens, the person is not truly self. It is a betrayal to the original essence To get a sense of true self and make it stable (fixed) is what brings the ultimate achievement or perfect balance.

Being out of balance means simply to cause energy to flunctuate not in the accord with the original essence - and thus to loose the connection of our original life-"fuel" source. This is simply happening because of no resonance in such a situation.

The qabbalah tree may help here - the inner core is hidden behind the Kether. The physicality is hidden under the lowest, Malkuth, sphere. All the other levels must be in balance. Also, the ancient Chinese philosophy of wu-xing may give another (vertical) perspective of the same: the Earth element is the balanced one, all the others astray from it - think of Earth element as a central sphere in the qabbalah tree; the others (Water, Fire, Wood, Metal) are either on the left or on the right side. But as I mentioned in the previous post, let the terminology not confuse you; they act only as a model that is supposed to be a showcase, nothing more.

Last edited by Antares; 5th March 2020 at 05:18 PM.

From my observations, the biggest enemy to integration is... human personality.

(This doesn't mean it should be removed; but it should be in alignment, which I described below).

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
    Alain Herriott, author of Super Charging Quantum Touch outlines a technique he calls "Rejuvenation Technique" utilizing the U-Nan symbol and the 12 color meditation. It must be done every day consistently for an hour to have a 24 hour cycle run continuously. People who have done it have reported reversal of gray hair, wrinkles and old wounds healing. Alain stated that he did the meditation daily long enough to see the return of his original hair color but decided that the hour long daily mediation was too onerous to maintain just to keep the gray away. I have 'played' with the mediation but I cannot consistently set aside the same hour everyday to do the meditation. I really need to return to it again though. I've been trying to heal my adrenals and it's been really slow going. I had been doing it to try and keep myself strong so I could be my brother's caregiver when he was battling cancer. He's been gone now for a couple of years. His death really hit me strong and I had a major relapse that I'm just beginning to pull out of but I keep having mini relapses because of the current stress in my life just doesn't seem to go away. I worry about my husband and my daughter. Both are dealing with stressful issues themselves. My husband had a difficult work environment and chronic pain so I worry about him. My daughter is in her 4th year of college, she switched majors and still is having 2nd thoughts but much of that is fueled from her anxiety and natural indecisiveness. So I worry about her and I often have to deal with frantic phone calls, though she is getting better and has matured a lot these last four years, she still is a major source of stress for me. /sigh/
    I'm reading Robert Bruce's MAP book and he recommended dedicating 30 minutes a day to worrying and that's it, if you find worry some thoughts arising. Another thing that helps me, but may not be achievable for you because it happens for me fairly easily is to always be aware of my thoughts feelings and emotions, so when a unhealthy thought is triggered in my head I don't have to follow it through. I can redirect my attention to something else. This is where meditating daily comes in handy, it creates an awareness of your thoughts feelings and emotions. Overtime it helps you do it even when you aren't meditating. My mind gets distracted all day and I stay aware of that inattentiveness (which may also be hard for you to do as I started doing it fairly easily). These things help me deal with my life problems. For what it's worth.
    Be yourself and follow the truth, being the truth and following yourself.

Quote from another taoist book (medicines chapter) on 3 kinds of illnesses:

...sleeping in wet clothes... from working too hard and tiring yourself, or from eating not properly, you will suffer from what is called the illnesses of the seasons... if you do not cultivate [the Tao] and if you follow the desires of your heart, you will lose the primordial yang, dissipate the true vapoer, and age swiftly. This is called the illness of aging... if your form is emptied of vapor and if the spirit is gone, your body will have no ruler and you will die.
    Vapor is another term for qi.

This short excerpt shows how important is energy (qi) and spirit, which I referred to multiple times in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    From my observations, the biggest enemy to integration is... human personality.

(This doesn't mean it should be removed; but it should be in alignment, which I described below).
    The choice between sin and praise... a sinner does not know either!

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    The choice between sin and praise... a sinner does not know either!
    In reality, there is no sin, only astray.

The essence of immortality:
    Follow your own (true) nature
    Everything else is astray.

It's true, when the universe is astray, the Fool knows to behave... and behaving is a will.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    It's true, when the universe is astray, the Fool knows to behave... and behaving is a will.
    Interesting point. Taoists stated that the universe never goes astray, but always follows its nature (hence their premise that we should learn from the universe, and achieve eternal state - immortality - just as the universe is ever-lasting). Behaving, on the other hand, seems to be only an external presence, not a true nature to follow. I believe that there's also a distinction between a "will" (what one's ego / mind is willing) and the true will (to be discovered clearly when not astray, i.e. when in alignment with own's nature). Does it make sense?

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast