Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
at the crossroads: one can enter the barnhouse, straight ahead thru the lights, or take a right turn and enter the church, where Christ abides. satan is in the barnhouse.

what I am doing is formulating "wants" (soul expressions) like home, food, water, wine, cigarettes. I would sort of like to drive again but I think technology will be my next want. it is building the reality from scratch with love. yes it is alone. the others sorry to say don't matter to themselves.

(my perspective - soul - is not necessarily alike yours).
Hi olyris,

Why do it have to be church...Christ said....he is not in any buildings and I have own experience about Christ energy....it is the same as Buddha....I think I have already decided if there is a side to choose....I have long experience about churches and I do not want to be in any cult as I see religions....it is a cult if there is a thought system to follow....I like to take in esoteric thoughts though....I have had many ahah´s with Kabbalah and the three of life.....the crossroad was more if I will build up a routine with meditation or not....I have meditated many years...I have had a long pause and the crossroad is about if I go back to meditation or not....I am already in Christ/Buddha energies.....

I need more discussions about the what we call reality and truth....it may be difficult or not

Thank you for your input, much appreciated.

Love
ia