Thread: Natural resources

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Natural resources

Quote Originally Posted by -asalantu- View Post
    It makes sense. More than once I have wondered if certain super grains (chia, flax, quinoa, etc.) characterized by extraordinary food qualities are only the result of random biological evolution, or are the product of genetic engineering of advanced extinct civilizations.

While we are on the subject, I do not agree with the theory of the Ancient Aliens (as shown on History Channel), but I do agree with the existence of civilizations that were once more powerful than the current one, and which are indigenous to this planet.

My best regards,
    Ángel
    According to the popular Darwinian's theory on evolution, every specie and plant develops regardless the other ones, independently from them. However, tell me - does plant "need" to develop in the way that it suits some mammal's stomach (when eaten), or the mammal's stomach needs to develop so that it could digest the plant?

If you think it through, this whole theory that the world currently believes in makes very little sense, if any. I'm not sure if the advanced genetic engineering (in whatever form - not necesserily the one that scientists are used to think of) was the reason, but I suspect it mostly to be so, i.e. a grand plan for life on Earth, not a randomness between a different, independent species "attempting" to find a match to the rest of "nature" (other plants and species). As a whole, nature works and worked for billions of years - always as a whole, until the balance has been deliberately distorted by the humans in the recent 200 years or so.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    According to the popular Darwinian's theory on evolution, every specie and plant develops regardless the other ones, independently from them. However, tell me - does plant "need" to develop in the way that it suits some mammal's stomach (when eaten), or the mammal's stomach needs to develop so that it could digest the plant?
    On the subject of food and the stomach, I do allow that soft drink makes you think big. I also allow that bread makes you feel honest. Now, what is the stomach if it is not a cache for the mind - and so if you want truth you eat the contents of your fridge that cause you to like people. I honestly do think the stomach is the only evolution left!

Consider the idea that Chinese medics considered a stomach to be a very considerable organ, no less than a brain. How things got different in the recent 200 years!

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Perhaps it is a sleeping brain, designed with an unconscious mode to be the truth and not question that much.