Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
I have found that a gold/silver yanying is optimal for purpose. Instead of the black and white one which knows choices, this idea makes it possible to see the choice is "fun."

Of course, there is no reason to be unbalanced in the first instance of fate, according to some. You default it an, unbalanced at first, fate, according to others. And some others yet might say, no reason to suppose fate in the first place - you live when you live and you die because you die. Me, I'm a spirituality, I look beyond truth as all might be aware of it unconsciously.
The material world is just a poor reflection of the ideas. Black and white parts of the tao symbol are just these two ideas reflected and represented in the material world. They actually represent the absolute potential of light / creativity, and absolute potential of dark and emptiness / reception. But don't be mistaken by the colors, even if practical alchemy involves golden sun to be merged with the silver moon (and again don't be mistaken with the actual color and labels).

The whole idea about being unbalanced is supposed to be an illussion. Should we avoid illussion... or was it created with a purpose in mind?